Staff were friendly and efficient.Newly modernised apartment. We had a one bedroom apartment which had a large balcony with our own sun loungers so we did not need to go around the pool area. Very clean and well maintained. Kitchen basic, only 2 electric rings. We took our own electric kettle but no socket in kitchen area. We had a wonderful stay and the only faults are, no light switch near beds in lounge, and patio door shutters are very old and should be replaced. Toni's restaurant round the corner was excellant and we ate there every night. As it was end of April lots of local shops and restaurants were closed, but all opened on 1st May. Not actually in Cala D'or, but a pleasant walk around harbour to get there. We did not go to evening entertainment, or use restaurants so can't comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Es BoleroThe Es Bolero apartments, totally renovated in 2005, are located in a peaceful area at approximately 300 metres from the beach in Cala d’Or (Majorca). Through the gardens, one can access the Club Martha’s complex, where you can enjoy all its services, bar, restaurant, buffet, pizzeria, discotheque, swimming pools, tennis courts, entertainment, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Es Bolero Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Es Bolero Hotel Cala d`Or
- Es Bolero Aparthotel Cala D'Or, Majorca, Spain