Not long back from a week at the "Calas Park", a quick resume as to how we ended up here; initially we booked on 'tinernet with thomas cook a week, all in, in Magaluf, only to find out later the young people describe it as s##galuf,alarm bells ringing. A colleague returning from Majorca had a day trip to Magaluf and returned to describe it as anarchy, this was during the day, turning on the T.V. reveals further mayhem, so no deal. Thomas cook refused to change the resort for us or offer any guidance or suggestions, no wonder they are going belly up?. So we used the flights and booked Calas Park mostly on trip advisor recommendations, excellent choice. The accomodation was clean and well presented with plenty of room in the apartment, with a lounge area and seperate bedroom, air con worked well at no extra cost. The cleaners visited every day, and the hotel site was clean and tidy. The hotel is mostly occupied with families of several nationalities and a few older couples (our catergory) the poolside offered the space to accomodate all, kids by the pool adults round the edges, the cliff path to the beach was accessable from the hotel very nice walk after dinner. The resturaunt was excellent, clean, friendly staff, and the food was first class always a good choice well cooked and fresh,we had no complaints breakfast lunch or dinner, we did make rarther too much use of the all inclusive vino one night and attended for breakfast late thinking things would not be quite as fresh but no it was as good as when were in 08:00. So all in all a very positive experience thank you Calas Park for saving our holiday. Simon and Christine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments at HSM Calas Park, thanks to its privileged sea front location, high standard facilities, service, and the customer oriented, friendly staff have gained more and more clients who repeat their holidays year after year with us in this impressive complex. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The hotel HSM Calas Park is situated in Calas de Mallorca, a small resort in the south east part of the island, 70 km away from Palma de Mallorca and 60 km from the airport. The area is known thanks to the tourism which began in the early 1960s. Nowadays, the resort offers a wide range of hotels, shops, bars and restaurants. Calas de Mallorca has 3 charming beaches: Domingos Gran and Domingos Petit - these 2 beaches are located 400 m away from the village centre and the hotel (there is an access from a beautiful sea promenade, with a direct access from the hotel) and Cala Antena (1,5 km away), which in itself is distinguished by the verticality of its coast. The complex is situated in the resort centre. Within proximity, there is Porto Cristo (15 km away), a lovely village with its famous Caves of Drach. Also, nearby there are many beautiful caves with spectacular views, as well as small and authentic fishing villages which complement the advantages of this hardly known area, but have become more and more appreciated and chosen by tourists. ROOMS: The complex consists of six 2 or 3 floor blocks and offers spacious and comfortable apartments. All of the apartments include a bedroom and a living room (with 2 sofa beds), a bathroom, air conditioning, fridge, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and a terrace! Some of the apartments come with a sea view. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an inclusive board. The restaurant offers buffet style selection of hot and cold dishes, as well as a wide variety of desserts and fruit. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in the style of show cooking! All inclusive offers, besides the 3 main meals, includes snacks between meals and all kind of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: The hotel offers a spacious terrace with an amazing sea view. It has a swimming pool for adults, and includes another one for children. The pool is surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service is available at the pool. Inside of the hotel there is a bar, cozy common areas, and a game room. CHILDREN: The complex at HSM Calas Park offers many facilities focused on fun for children! A swimming pool, playground and mini club with entertainers from our very own hotel staff! Our funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Baby cots and high chairs are also available in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car. We accept both Mastercard and Visa credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini club for children. Billiards (extra charge), French bowls and table tennis in the complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your HSM Calas Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Hsm Calas Park Hotel Calas De Majorca
- HSM Calas Park Majorca, Spain - Calas De Majorca