“I came across this little family run bar”
Review of RAMBOS

RAMBOS
Ranked #16 of 85 Restaurants in Magaluf
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant/Bar
Reviewed 2 August 2017

i just walked down the street and seen a cafe bar just up a little flight of stairs.nice smile from rambo and really good food.the half chicken was mouth watering and home made chips (fries) and the beers were of good quality and very cheep,really good eating place

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Good choice of food at unbelievably good prices. We walked in off the street - no reservation- to a very warm welcome from the lovely staff. We were offered cold drinks straight away and our food arrived quickly. Our pizzas were perfectly cooked and were delicious. Think we will spend a lot of time here during our holiday!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

went into this place on way back to Hotel on 1st night Ended up staying till the early hours family run cant do enough for you . Food good value Rambo`s home made chips 10 0ut of 10 Drinks reasonably priced Good measures on spirits Good work guys :-)

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I have always been a massive eater and rater on all the food I rated. First day I arrived to Mallorca was tough, as i didnt have enough sleep.

however, I had this for dinner and what can I say.... I feel very touched when The food goes into my mouth. it felt warm, the boss, I believe its Rambo, he is a very nice guy and the food he prepared was good. I definitely recommend it, we all enjoyed luxury food and drinks from nikki beach or fine dining, its time for some traditional Town's favour with a bit of family feeling.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Good basic grub at reasonable price,staff very friendly...nothing to much trouble(family owned).I recommend chicken curry,rice n chips.