“Best lobster paella ever!! ”
Review of Alexandra

Alexandra
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Magaluf
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ate here and thoroughly enjoyed every part of our evening. The service was great with a lovely waiter who was very patient and appreciated our attempts at Spanish. The food service was a bit slow however we were in no rush.
We had the croquettes which were delightful. We then had the lobster paella for 2. He waiter showed us our lobster prior to cooking which was a nice touch. The flavors in the paella were to die for! The lobster was a decent portion and cooked very well. If we had more time in Mallorca we would be back!!
We can highly recommend this restaurant as it is our best meal on the island!!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

The food here was fantastic, we had prawns, oysters, T bone steak, Monk fish as well as desserts, cocktails, wine and beer. The oysters were quality stock from the live tank in the restaurant, the T bone steak was huge and perfectly cooked with great taste. I had monk fish marinara, it came with mussels clams and prawns and was delicious. The service was excellent and we were well looked after. We also had desserts and coffee as well as being given complementary liquors. The prices were very reasonable too and the overall experience and ambionse was great. I would definitely recommend this place for either meat, but especially for fish lovers, well done to the owners for marking a great birthday night for me,thanks.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We went out for some spanish food paella or something, but then descided to take steaks instead. The fillet steak was to die for!! This might be the best steak I ever had and I must say I have had many good ones around the world. My friend also took a mudcake for dessert which was so good too.

1  Thank 464tiina_
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We ate here most nights out of our 12 day stay. We couldn't find a nicer place to eat.

The food is exceptional and nothing is a problem. Anna, Joseph, Evgenii and Martin and the evening chef & team couldn't have provided us with a relaxing and exceptional service. The food my husband and I tried the following whilst there: Oysters every day, Lobster both fresh from the tank, spaghetti clam dish, red snapper(locally fished bought in on request), crab Anna ordered in for us on request, spaghetti Bolognese, T- bone steak, Hake in crispy shredded potatoes.

Not forgetting the beautiful apple pie and ice cream just to finish the night and the local house wine.

The service is 5***** we wouldn't eat anywhere else of an evening after being here many times during our stay and we are very fussy eaters who love all types of food.

Thank you for accomodating our requests.

Anna and her husband have a great team who make it an experience to remember without them the restaurant would not be what it is. Joseph is a gentleman, Evgenii is a character with a great sense of humour and Martin a nice new member of the team.

All very professional and make your stay very welcoming.

Thanks to all

Gaz and Clare (N.Ireland)

1  Thank devenishisland
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I ate the best paella of all tasted ones here. Nice al dente rice, taste was fantastic, the broth surely had simmered for a long time. Seafood and presentation perfect. Service was good and the atmosphere nice and calm.

1  Thank iitu_liitu