Just returned on Saturday 5th.May after a pleasant weeks stay in the Sol Cala Blanca Hotel in Palma Nova. Reception, Bar, and Pool areas have all been updated, however, room was bit tired, as was the main staircase and corridors.
Meals were fairly bland and not a great deal of choice, but hot enough, and well prepared. Service from staff was attentive, and friendly, except for the Bar Staff who gave the impression that they would serve you when it suited them. They were of the "old school" slow, surly, and "been there for years"!
One of the good things about this hotel is it's location. It's on the beach, is fairly quiet and civilized, and is at the far end of Palma Nova, near to Terra Nova and Magaluf. so, you can enjoy the mayhem of Magaluf then retire to the relative quiet of the hotel and enjoy some uninterrupted sleep.
I have stayed twice now at this hotel and would go back again for all the preceding reasons, however, I wouldn't rate it as four star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca