“The best pizza!”
Review of Diabolo Pizza

Diabolo Pizza
Ranked #61 of 155 Restaurants in Palmanova
Reviewed April 22, 2017

It has been going for over 20 years and it is still the best pizza in Palma nova. Take away or sit inside.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Staying at the rosa del mar, diabolo pizza is right beside us. Food is very tasty and good value and been in business since 1997 which says a lot, definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Walked passed here one afternoon and saw the tasty pizzas for €1.80 a slice and decided to try one. All I can say is tasty!! We then returned next day for 2 more. Then the next day we had a kebab in eve and the following lunch time back for more pizza!!! Staff friendly and was great having a little seating area to eat and a break from the sun!!! Situated just up from the beach so handy when you need a quick tasty snack.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

If you like pizza you will love diabolo pizza , great selection of freshly cooked pizza ,you can buy just one slice to try if you want , I went for the spicy jalapeño and it was the best I've tried , I will be visiting again on my next holiday!!

Reviewed June 23, 2016

Fancied a cheeky takeaway one evening having missed the AI dinner and not really wanting to get ready to go out. I chose Diabolo purely on the basis of trip advisor reviews and, while initially put off by the high price relative to the other takeaway style restaurants, I was not disappointed.

The pizza takes about ten minutes to make, but they have a nice seating area out front where you can wait. We ordered the ham and mushroom and it was absolutely brilliant. Will be frequenting again when we return.