All reviews mass tourism breakfast and dinner taxi cove sunbeds
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying at hotel petit Cala Fornells and having a very relaxing time and feeling very looked after! We arrived too early but were able to have one of our rooms and were also welcome to have breakfast even though it had officially finished. The welcome at the taxi and reception could not have been nicer and even the maitre di knew our names and was expecting us. Perfectly clean, nice range of food, easy walk into town and a quiet room with WiFi for our son to revise for his GCSEs... cruel parents!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Laura H
Reviewed May 27, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times at great expense over the years and on a recent trip we stayed at the better more friendly hotel right on the beach that is the hotel Cala Fornells . The whole property used to be one hotel but after being handed down on a plate to the kids they decided to split it after a family spat. So on this recent trip my daughter wanted to return to say hello and check up on the animals that the hotel maintains and I decided to go and re introduce ourselves to the hotel management out of courtesy. We were rudely acknowledged by LESLEY the very large Asian receptionist who flatly refused us admission to the hotel even after I explained that I have stayed here several times , she simply did not care and treated us with utter contempt. I will never stay or recommend this place to any one ever again and the management should get rid of this person or risk losing more custom .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank HENRY GUY S
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself had hoped to book this Hotel as we had seen it on the Website it looked perfect for us. Little classy Hotel, perfect for a 70 year old couple . Unfortunately it was fully booked for our dates. We settled for our second choice and fortunately it was lovely. We decided to visit this hotel whilst we were here to see if we might like to come back next year.It turned out to be further away than we expected, maybe over 2 miles one way. When we arrived at the hotel which is up a small hill and then a bit of a walk to the hotel entrance. Not really suitable if you struggle with walking. We don't but in that heat I could have done without the walk .We badly needed a drink of water as the temperature was 32 degrees . The reception staff were horrible and told us that we would have to wait till the restaurant was open in 1 hour. I asked if we could maybe get a drink at the pool bar but that was only for hotel guests. I was hoping they could maybe show us around the hotel as this was the reason for the 5 mile round hike. After the disgusting behaviour from the reception staff I wouldn't stay there if they had paid me. My husband is diabetic and we had already drank the water we brought with us We went to a beautiful Hotel down the hill on the seafront, lovely cocktail , water and coffee they couldn't have been more helpful. Lady on reception showed me around Hotel, very impressed, I've booked for next year. Shame on you Hotel Petit Cala Fornells, what a way to treat 2 OAP'S . Shame, Shame Shame ?????
PS. girl on reception was talking to us while on her mobile phone

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 928megan
Reviewed August 20, 2017

The Hotel is a real treasure when you wana escape all the madness that you can find on this Island (mass tourism, bad Food and bad Service, etc.).
The Hotel is very classy and besids our wonderful Suite we got (view was incredible, huge terrase, gorgeous room), the total Hotel area is really cute and they had fantastic taste designing the outside area. Even if we stayed in high season (August) it felt like you never see more than 10 guests around in the Hotel.

the bay that is accessible via the Hotel is really really nice, very few People (maybe you will find some more on the Weekend) ... amazing place to relax and swim!

Breakfast was ok, the Food in the Restaurant they have was good too, could be partially a bit improved, however the Service was excellent!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank CarryVanLou
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Never again will I be using this hotel. Dirty bathroom, water would not drain in the sinks, shower and bath. Instead brownish dirt would surface. Staff does look down on you! Except nice gentleman at the pool bar. Although the location is excellent and the hotel has a clear character. They will never see me again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family