“Great pizza, friendly service”

Vivaldi Portals Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 67 Restaurants in Portals Nous
Description: Cozy restaurant where you can try the traditional recipes of Italian cuisine, all prepared with fresh, typical products, with love and passion.
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly Italian restaurant. There is extensive choice on the menu but we were out for pizza - which was fantastic! We would definitely visit again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The pizza was really good, and the staff was really welcoming and nice. There was a big screen in the restaurant where there was a nice variety of music Which made the experience very nice! Would EST here again!!

Reviewed September 22, 2017

We had a lovely table outside. The staff were friendly and pleasant. The food was great.

What else can I say!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

we were impressed by the friendliness with which we were welcomed. cozy restaurant and very clean. the food was very tasty. everything we got was delicious. the pizza was more than perfect. I would like to say that I thought for a moment I were in Italy. all the ingredients were fresh. we ended up enjoying the delicious homemade tiramisu. the two ladies, who served, were very friendly and very attentive. if someone wants a good, tasty, authentic and not expensive food, then an evening here should not be missing. I would like to say it was the best I have eaten in the time I spend in Spain. We were 3 people and took tuna steak with salad and french fraise pizza with small salad, mozzarella salad, wine, tiramisu, café con letche only for 65 Euro ...
Thanks for the wonderful evening in your restaurant ... we will come again..
now I will take a grappa ...

grazie mille

Reviewed September 13, 2017

What a fantastic pizzeria, so good we went three times !! The food is all freshly cooked and all authentic Italian. The pizzas are amazing as is the pasta. The two waitresses were so friendly and always smiling. Definitely will be going back. Pride wise really affordable and worth every Euro