“One of the best meals ever! ”

Blue Sapphire restaurant & lounge
Description: The Blue Sapphire Restaurant offers a wide range of Mediterranean dishes always made with seasonal products, fish from the bay, top quality meats, vegetables from our land and all presented with a personal touch of its experienced Chef.
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Came with my family and hoesntly had one of the best meals out we've ever had. Would recommend to everyone/anyone and value for money, for what you get. Lovely staff too, will for sure come back again!

Claudia M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Sapphire restaurant & lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Thanks for your comment, It makes us happy to read you!
Come back soon.

Regards.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We read the reviews and decided to give this a try on our last evening in Mallorca. It was excellent. From the moment you walk in you’re made to feel very welcome. The staff were excellent. There’s a lovely atmosphere and the blue and white decor works really well. I had patatas bravas for a starter which wasn’t as spicy as I was expecting but there were plenty of them. My husband had the dates wrapped in bacon which he really enjoyed. I then had the steak, which was huge, and my husband who normally can’t have paella as it’s always for 2 ordered the paella (it’s usually for 2 here as well but they made an exception). All the food was beautifully presented and cooked well. You can see the chefs at work through the glass if you want to. I’d definitely recommend this restaurant if you’re looking for something a little more special than a seaside restaurant.

Claudia M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Blue Sapphire restaurant & lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Hi, we are happy to read your opinion, it is always a pleasure to serve our customers and give the best! Thanks for your visit, come back soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

These are my mothers words. But I agree. The food here is first class and the service impeccable. I am vegan and they made my food vegan when I asked. All of us were very satisfied.

Hello Cathrine! We are happy to read your opinion, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Good bet for a decent meal in the area. The quality of the food and service was good. This was by far the best restaurant we went to in Alcudia,

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Read reviews on here and went Tuesday night. Staff were very good made you feel at home from the first minute. Ordered Paella for 2 and the beef stroganoff. Paella was excellent and served and plated for you at table. Was about 100euro for 4. Defo visit.