We went to the Sol Alcudia Center for 7 nights s/c at the end of May.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and Alcudia itself. We went s/c as we didn't want to be restricted to always eating at the hotel. There are lots of lovely places to eat out, would recommend Romas pizza place which is almost next door and Lunas Grill about a 5 min walk which was great.
The 1 bedroom apartment we had was fantastic, couldn't fault it. Nice spacious rooms and great balcony. We asked for a quiet room and we got one. The other side to the pool which was ideal for us as our kids (4 + 1) would go up for a Siesta mid afternoon and by this time the sun was over that side so me and the wife could sit out and soak up the sun and people watch. The rooms were cleaned 5 out of 7 days which couldn't fault.
The children’s entertainers work tirelessly and are excellent, the seem to work there all day from doing the mid morning kids clubs and then back for afternoon session and to top it all the evening entertainment. Our 4 year old loved the kids disco/games in the evening.
The 2 pools are good, maybe a kids slide would add to it but then you would need to make it deeper and from our view with having the kids at 4 and 1 the small depth was ideal. My only gripe (minor) about the pool area was the floor was painted dark green so when the sun got to it it was very hot so just remember to take flip flops round the pool area.
The beach is fantastic, was very impressed with how nice it was. I would recommend a visit to the port of Alcudia (15-30 min walk depending on how fast the kids walked) We also did a boat trip round the north area of Alcudia which was 2 hours and fantastic (there are longer ones)
Overall I would 100% recommend both Alcudia as a resort and this hotel to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol by Meliá presents Sol Alcudia Center Hotel Apartamentos, is located in the north of Majorca, just 150 m from a long, sandy beach perfect for water sports and surrounded by restaurants, bars and lively nightlife. Close to Pollentia 15minutes, nearby Cabo Formentor Cliff and a few kilometres from Parque Natural de S’Albufera. Sol Alcudia Centre provides spacious apartments and studios with fully equipped. Daytime entertainment programme and Evening witn professional shows. It is ideal for enjoying a family holiday or a vacation with friends. The Katmandu Adventures, the newest branded children’s resort club experience. Come and enjoy Life !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Alcudia Center Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Alcudia Center Apartamentos Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Sol Melia Puerto Alcudia
- Puerto Alcudia Sol Melia
- Sol Alcudia Center Apartamentos Spain/Majorca