me and the wife stayed here for 2 wks in sept 2011,the hotel was very good overall,the food in the day/evening was excellent ,breakfast for me was ok their was plenty of choice but i do like my fry up and the bacon wasnt very good but thats the only complaint everythink else was great on the food side,my other complaint was our room was a long way from the lift and stairs,the lift is in a central position and can be a long way to some of the rooms which isnt very good if like me your bad on your feet,so i would advise anyone with walking difficulties to ask for a room near the lifts.in the evening the waiters brought your drinks to the table which was great and the service was excellent,i didnt think much of the beer i prefer san miguel personally to the estrell that was on offer but that my choice,i wish we had the grand children with us as this hotel is great for children with there own pool area and burger bar and plent to keep them occupied,overall a great hotel and would would recomend to all .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive hotel directly at the beachfront of Alcudia is most suitable for families. Its completely refurbished rooms offer not only excellent comfort but also contemporary style. Without leaving the hotel guests enjoy numerous fun and sports activities, as well as the hotels entertainment programmes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Condesa de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa De La Bahia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Condesa Bahia
- Hotel Condesa De La Bahia Spain/Majorca