All reviews royal suite half board sea view pool area free prosecco frozen towels hotel garden iced towels cala mesquida free smoothies cold cava barking dogs mini bar old town buffet breakfast and dinner breakfast was amazing rooms are large
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to the vanity golf hotel. Stayed last August and stayed this August both for a weeks stay. This is the first time we have ever returned to the same hotel we have previously stayed in, as it was so good the first time couldn’t help going back! Upgrades this time to a Seaview room Absolutely amazing hotel, right on the beach, best place on Alcudia to stay. Hotel exceptionally clean staff are amazing, pools clean, rooms spotless. We have just enquiried to return again next year for a week. Thank you vanity golf for another fantastic holiday, hopefully see you in 2019.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Gian Luigi E, Director General at Vanity Hotel Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Customer Kerry ,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post your review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that we met your expectations, we take notes of all your constructive suggestions It's really important that you appreciated, we really want you to feel like home.

Best regards

Reviewed September 1, 2018

First time in Alcudia for us both and don't think we could have picked a better hotel. From the moment we arrived to our last day here all the hotel staff were brilliant. A particular mention to Veronica, Vanity's Lifeguard who was a treasure to know, brightened up the day and had no end of recommendations for things to do in the area.
The poolside is tranquil with fantastic views out to the bay and a very short hop through the gate right onto the sand and into the sea. Hotel food very good and we thought the complimentary Cava throughout the day was a nice touch. Rooms on second floor and above have amazing views. Everything was as expected for an Adults only hotel.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Customer Jan ,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post your review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your holiday with us, I am very happy to know that our staff was up to their expectations
about Veronica it will be a real pleasure to send her compliments.

We take notes of all your constructive suggestions It's really important that you appreciated, we really want you to feel like home.

Warmest regards

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from our second visit to this fabulous hotel and are currently making plans to return.
The location, practically on the beach, the very high standard of room with premium frontal sea view/ pool view and the outstanding service and choice at breakfast was excellent. Reception staff were very professional, friendly and helpful as were the bar and restaurant staff (restaurant could be a little brighter in decoration) and the lovely lady who provided a daily check on our room providing fresh towels and sheets but best of all was the service at the pool provided by Veronica the life guard.
Veronica, a very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely lovely person worked to a very high standard every day making sure the guests were safe and comfortable while around the pool area, in my opinion a great asset to the hotel. Patry the lovely, friendly, chatty girl who smiled and laughed all day provided optional entertainment daily around the pool area such as aqua aerobics and the “Cocktail Game” is also a valuable member of the team.
All in all the hotel and staff provided us with everything we required for a truly relaxing holiday to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.
A special thank you to Veronica and Patry, we hope to see you on our next visit.

Linda & Pat Gallagher (Scotland)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lgallagher2015
Gian Luigi E, Director General at Vanity Hotel Golf, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Mister lgallagher2015

Thanks for the wonderful words you have picked to describe your experience in our hotel.

Definitely, our staff makes our guests feel at ease, treating them the best way and cuddling them with simple details that make the difference. I will thank specially Veronica and Patry for the positive mark they succeeded leaving in your memory.

We are happy that you had a wonderful time with us and we all hope to see you soon.

With the kindest regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2018

What I need for the true rest – relaxing rest :).
I got it at Vanity Golf hotel. Do not want to hurt anybody, but I personally think that this is the best hotel in Port d'Alcúdia.
The first impression you get through checking in. The first thought I and my daughter had is that we got to the right place. Great staff at the reception, easy, very friendly communication, and while there were some accommodation questions to follow, the smiling guy offered a tasty cooled champagne to us, (and then champagne on ice was always available for everyone who wants it). Thanks a lot!
We had a very comfortable, clean room with the partial sea view on the first floor. The only thing that worried a bit at the very beginning was the noise in the corridors caused by the kitchen carts (to deliver or get away the food, dishes etc.). We shared out problem with the reception, and we were said about the opportunity to upgrade the room, but decided to stay at our room since no noise heard further. Guys, you are magicians. Thanks a lot!
Moreover, our room was close to the Spa room, and that was our luck. Elena, a massage specialist, deserves special much appreciation words. First, Elena is a very nice person to communicate. Second, Elena has magic hands. I was feeling renewed each time. Third, it is a great thing to have the skin pilled at the beginning, so you get the perfect tan. And additional moisturizing with the natural local oil or cream helps with this I guess. The time spent at Spa is unforgettable. Thanks a lot!
Meal, I am thinking of the right words to assess what we have for breakfast and dinner. Delicious and the list of its synonyms! This is something I have never tried before. Thanks a lot!
People who help with and during breakfast and dinner. Special gratitude. And my sincere hello to Teresa and Luana (do hope I am not mistaken with the spelling, sorry if yes). No matter they do not remember us ), the main thing we remember them. Thanks a lot for your helpful delicate service!
I used to start my day with the turned-on TV and was happy to have a large TV set with the channels on different languages in the room. Comfortable bed the fresh bedclothes, which will be refreshed if you ask to clean your room. Thanks a lot!
Huge thanks to the Manager(s) since this atmosphere within the hotel is the result of the great management.
By now should finish though did not write about many other things - everything was perfect. If I have a chance will come back. Wishing you prosperity, and keep on making the people happy.
Sincerely, Liudmila.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank lkormilit

Dear lkormilit ,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
Our biggest reward is our customers’ satisfaction and your words are a needed confirm that we have to keep on going this direction. As you state, our staff (Elena with the magic hand , Veronica is a diamond , Teresa and Luana with the good and delicate service during de breakfast our food and large TV set with the channels on different languages ) are some of the details that make our hotel special and appreciated by the majority of our customers.

Personally I try to to keep a good atmosphere all together with my staff, thanks for your positiv comments I appreciated a lot .

We really hope to see you again and do not forget that we always stay at the disposal for any information you may need.

With the warmest regards,

Gianl Luigi EPIS

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel situated in possibly the best location in Alcudia. A stones throw from the gorgeous beach and a short amble from the port.

In my opinion it’s the perfect hotel for couples over 55... except we’re sisters, younger and definitely not a couple but we welcomed a retreat from both out sets of kids for the week.

The rooms are large, modern and clean. We were at the back of the hotel on the first (ground) floor and we’re relieved that we opted to pay extra for the safe because while we were at dinner, our room (and 3 others) got burgled. The thief entered through the locked balcony door and helped himself to whatever he could. It was all caught on cctv. I recommend you opt for a room higher up the hotel and most definitely pay the extra €3 a night for the safe. Luckily the hotel wasn’t at full capacity and they moved us. A chance encounter with the manager the next day meant we got a complimentary dinner at the link bar / restaurant next door called Mira Blau. I’ve written a separate review on the excellent Mira Blau.

The hotel reception staff are extremely polite and professional and some go above and beyond (Xavi, thank you).

The food is varied, fresh and lovely quality which made us happy that we had chosen to go half board.

The entertainment is pleasant but it gets a bit samey with easy listening music every night... they could spice it up a bit.

The pool and the pool area is wonderful. We were always able to get a sun bed and the lifeguard Veronica provided us with towels which was lucky as we had packed so many clothes, we didn’t have room to bring towels with us. Veronica was brilliant and we enjoyed our daily chats with her. She made sure the outdoor operations ran smoothly.. practically singlehandedly.

Patri from day time entertainment was a bright spark, bubbly, smiley and a ball of energy who involved us in competitions, darts, ping pong, aqua aerobics and circuit training. Such a lovely girl.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his hotel and if I get the chance to have a child free holiday again, I wouldn’t hesitate to go back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank KoopyKof
Gian Luigi E, Director General at Vanity Hotel Golf, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear KoopyKop,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your holiday with us. It is so much pleasure for us to read that you are satisfied with the position of the hotel, its free cava and staff.

We are aware that a friendly staff can make the difference and that is why we all try to give our best to ensure you a great time by welcoming you with a big smile.

That is why, as a General Manager of the Hotel, I am glad to read you mention Xavi , Veronica, for their kindness and professionalism.

Patri she is a nice person and she definitely has the same goals and attitude of the rest of our employees.

In any case, we are glad you had a pleasant experience with us.

We really hope to see you soon and we stay at the disposal for anything you may need.

Kindest regards,