“Fab food and service.”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We visited JJs twice whilst at Sa Coma, first time we just had drinks, the cocktails and kids drinks were fab, my youngest had a milkshake and said it was yummy and my eldest had a San Francisco mocktail and really enjoyed it. Drinks are reasonably priced. We returned for food the next day, my partner and myself had steak which was cooked to perfection and the kids had a kids meal and then we all had pudding... It came to just over €70 for us all to have drinks, meals and puddings, well worth it. The staff are friendly and helpful to. Well worth the visit!

1  Thank Helen C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food n service ☺☺ staff are really friendly... lots of patience esp when my autistic daughter couldnt decide wat to eat

1  Thank pinkii81
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Lovely little place with very welcoming guys . Went for dinner twice and it was great - massive portions which I never finished . Very laid back easy going atmosphere with a nice feeling .
Keep up the good work guys !

1  Thank marieo704
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

The bar the owners .brilliant. Bobbie the bird is adorable . the food is amazing . and the bar is stunning . .x

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We visited 1 evening during our stay in s'illot, very welcoming and easy to communicate with due to the staff being english, price is decent, and staff also took time to alter meal to customers requirements, however the meals that we ordered were not amazing which is refelcted on our review score, I can not speak for all the food that it serves, so would still say gice the restraunt a try.