“back again”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017

been going to jjs for years good food and good hosts food always hot good choice darren alwaws happy tosee us see you next yaer

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Is really nice the foods lovely great portion size the food is homemade the staff are fab really enjoyed my meals there .the bbq burger beautiful and sos the sunday dinners

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The food and service was amazing. This was the best meal we had during our stay, the staff are so friendly and welcoming and the cocktails are so good

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My family and i have recentley visited majorca, sa coma and on tuesday 24 th october 2017 we went to jj's resturant after hearing good reviews and it was amazing. I had lasanga which was lovely. The menu has a lot of english based meals and snacks which was nice. The service was good and quick. The seats were really comfortable and it was nice just to go to an english resturant that felt like home.(which is great when u r missing home!). Overall everything was great and i would love to visit again!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We visited JJs twice whilst at Sa Coma, first time we just had drinks, the cocktails and kids drinks were fab, my youngest had a milkshake and said it was yummy and my eldest had a San Francisco mocktail and really enjoyed it. Drinks are reasonably priced. We returned for food the next day, my partner and myself had steak which was cooked to perfection and the kids had a kids meal and then we all had pudding... It came to just over €70 for us all to have drinks, meals and puddings, well worth it. The staff are friendly and helpful to. Well worth the visit!