US$79
US$278
US$253
Surfing Colors Apartments(Corralejo)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$143
US$133
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$205
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewslobos islandbed apartmentpropertycomplexbeachespoolstaxibars
Reviewed February 13, 2018

We stayed here for 21 nights at the end of Jan to early Feb. Our first floor one bed apartment was very spacious for the 2 of us. We thought it a little strange that the bathroom much bigger than the kitchen. The terrace was almost private and gets the sun all day. The pool area looks magnificent and will be very inviting in the heat. However we only saw being cleaned once. The gardens are lovely and we saw them being maintained almost everyday. The complex is a good 2 mile walk from the town/port area. There are a few coffee shops, cafes, bars and a recently opened super market nearby. We would walk into town and back during the day and in the evening took taxi which also are nearby. It cost 4 euros including tip.
The main problem with the property are the very thin walls. We could hear everything from next door, a Spanish family who were permanent residents. It was unfortunate that we expericenced coldest weather Fuertaventura has had in 30 years, with 50 mile per hours winds daily. So single glazed windows which were ill fitting and a thin door just didn't help keep any warmth in the property. So if it was 11c outside it was 11c inside. I used my quilted, padded coat as an eiderdown every night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

It's perfect for my family. Very quiet. No shows, activities or animation. You can trail run to volcanos near by. Corralejo and Lobos island very interesting. The dunas and Cotillo are also nice. Take a pizza at La cancela in Lajares. I would stay at the north of the island if staying at Tamarindos.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Had a fantastic 10 day visit to the Oasis Tamarindo. It's a quiet, well maintained complex with lovely accommodation. The pavements could do with some attention and paving slaps by the pools. On the whole, it's a lovely safe place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Im a regular to Fuerteventura and I know this is going against the grain on the other reviews here but it was as I found somewhat disappointing.
Firstly our apartment was good, no issues at all and they all seem pretty much similar, some owner occupied, some used as holiday lets, some overlooking pool, some not.
What really let this place down was the maintenance, the large pool has only 20 beds round it (on 17/11/16) almost all of which were broken (looked ok but check the main white slat underneath and lying on them) all have ashtrays screwed to arm rest and all full of fag ash!, the pool looks great from a distance but check out the filthy white grilling around the side, a lot of the tiles were perished and breaking up, especially round main pool entrance site as you go in, our apartment was car park side and paths were full of stones, dead leaves. Some areas I walked around were fine but sure this was owners looking after their own area which is fair enough.
I saw a maintenance guy one in the week I was there (ive only just returned) he did hoover out a few sun bed ashtrays last Monday and then spent rest of the time washing the flooring to the derelict under cover area at bottom of main entrance slope.
I know this is nothing major but was really off putting, the pool wasnt cleaned once, I was in Corralejo last month and the pool area at that establishment was cleaned daily with areas swept and jet washed also (it was a residential complex to not a hotel) , sure it is only a matter of time before someone injures them selves on the tiles that are breaking up also, had this of been a hotel I dont think guests would of accepted this.
Such a shame about these issues, as I say the apartments are great, good size, well laid out etc, if they just get the pool area, flooring, maintenance in ALL areas right it would be excellent

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank danad1551
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in a one bed apartment with a first class view of the pool. The terrace was lovely for having breakfast on and chilling in the evenings. I found the complex to be safe and very quiet. The only negative I would say is that mine had no air conditioning so had to have a loud fan on all night.

The apartment is spacious and well located for supermarkets and the beach. The pool is the largest I've ever seen in a holiday setting and just lovely to both gaze at and to swim in.

The gardens are very tropical and lush and October is a very quiet time to visit. The surrounding area of Corralejo is lovely and fairly unspoilt. Day trips are possible to other beaches etc.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo