All reviewsrooftop terracebeach baggin and vodkawhite decorthe penthousean ocean view roomhot tubstreet noisebeautiful roombeautiful hotelsmall hotelsmall balconycooked breakfastlittle toucheslobos islandtown beachevery morning
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Avanti is a hotel you must go too.
The rooms were so cool with the air-con, spotless spacious. Beds were so comfortable. We had a sea view room, a bit more expensive but so worth is. Sitting in our massive balcony overlooking the sea was heaven.
Had a few naps on the double sun bed in the terrace, so chilled.
You are write on the front and dont hear a thing due to the quality of the double clazed windows and patio doors.
Breakfast was lovely, omelettes especially.
Would 100% recommend the Avanti Hotel

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank VinRouge79
Reviewed June 18, 2018

If you are planning a holiday with kids, then read no further - this isn't the hotel for you. Whilst I have nothing against the little people, it's wonderful to stay in a hotel where they are conspicuous by their absence!! Don't really know where to start in my praise for this hotel but its most obvious asset is its location - right beside a lovely little beach, nestling amongst a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafes, and (quiet) bars - and with the town centre just around the corner! You can't miss the Avanti due to its stylish décor - white inside and out, with marine blue trimmings, and everything about it is tasteful and elegant. You'll receive a warm welcome from reception (Natalie greeted us with a smile, a handshake and a complimentary box of chocolates) and the rooms will definitely not disappoint. They are clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated - there is a well-stocked mini bar, complimentary beach bag and sarong (which can be purchased at the end of your stay) and use of beach towels. The step-in shower is amazing - large with a big window to let in fresh air, and loads of piping hot water. We spent a lot of time on the fabulous roof top sun terrace - so peaceful with comfy sun-beds (with mattresses) and a jacuzzi. There is no pool but you don't need one with the sea so close by. However, breakfast was probably our favourite time - a gorgeous dining area with every table enjoying a sea view, and everywhere spotless. The orange juice was freshly squeezed, the cooked breakfast was mouth-watering and the pastries and cakes were wonderful - and all served by two of the loveliest, friendliest waiting staff. Micah was particularly out-going and gave us impromptu Spanish lessons while taking our orders each morning! I cannot fault this hotel and I know that this, our second visit, will definitely not be our last. Thank you to everyone at the Avanti for making our stay so comfortable, enjoyable and memorable.

Room Tip: Half the rooms have sea views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I am six month's late in writing this review of our lovely stay at the friendly Avanti Hotel in Corralejo, but this in no way reflects a lack of enthusiasm following our return home. In fact, after exploring all that Corralejo offers I'm confident that we wouldn't have preferred to stay anywhere else, especially after seeing the huge, ugly eyesores that are the two Riu properties near the sand dunes and the sprawling all-inclusive complexes on the outskirts of the town.
Our room, although quite small, was tastefully furnished and had an outdoor terrace. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed for staff holidays at the end of November, but we still enjoyed a wonderful breakfast each morning overlooking the town beach.
Fuerteventura itself was quite an ugly island and Corralejo didn't have a lot of charm, but I would thoroughly recommend the Avanti if you are looking for personal service of a very high standard.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne D
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We stayed at Avanti for 4 nights and 5 days and honestly, we didn't want to leave at all. The rooms were exactly as they appeared in the photos and absolutely spotless. All the staff in the hotel were incredibly friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was closed for holidays while we were there so we only had access to the restaurant for breakfast, however, despite this the food was incredible and to a very high standard every morning.
The restaurant looks right onto the beach, making for a beautiful breakfast.
The hot tub on the roof is great and because the hotel is so small, me and my partner found the hot tub empty every time we were up there, much to our delight, so we were lucky enough to spend the morning before heading out and the evenings after coming back relaxing in a gorgeous hot tub overlooking the sea.
The hotel is right in town so almost every bar and restaurant imaginable was right at your door.
Honestly, it was an incredible stay and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing time in Corralejo.

Room Tip: We got a room with a terrace and it made the whole experience that much better especially since you also have a sunbed on your terrace.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mai A
Reviewed June 3, 2018

I travelled there for 10 nights in April/May
The hotel was tastefully decorated. We stayed in the penthouse. This was lovely but as it was very windy there is nowhere on the terrace to sit that was shielded... however the views were spectacular. Also no sun after 3pm. Another problem I found was that there was nowhere comfortable to sit either in room or on terrace. I must add that I mentioned this to staff and they very very kindly bought 2 cushions for me. The staff were amazing and attentive and nothing was too much for them. Our maid was a charming young lady who did a fantastic job. The locatation is superb. In the old town and right on the beach and a stones throw fron bars and restaurants and shops. I would def return but maybe not choose the penthouse. A huge thank you to all staff !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple