When we arrived we were told our room was not ready due to a leak but that they were going to call us a taxi and we would spend the first 24 hours in an all inclusive hotel and that the room would be ready the following day. They could not have been more polite or helpful but it was annoying to have to wait a day to properly start our holiday - but these things cannot be helped. The all inclusive place was literally the next block over but they paid for a taxi both to and from so we didn't have to drag our cases around the block.
The Fuentepark Apartments are fabulous. A bit quieter than the all inclusive place (Brisamar) which is owned, I'm guessing, by the same people. The room was your basic holiday apartment with the basics but everything you really need.
The bed was actually two twin beds made up independently - not one big bed so be aware of this. However, it has been my experience staying in holiday apartments that this tends to be the case.
It is located close enough to the main street that it takes but a minute to get to it. There is a grocery store literally 30 meters from the complex. There are loads of restaurants on the main road but the closer you get to the marina the better the quality - ask at reception for suggestions. It's also far enough away from the main road that the noise doesn't keep you awake at night.
It was my birthday while we were there and after the maid service had gone we noticed they had left me a brief note wishing me a happy birthday and left 2 chocolate bars - a very nice and unexpected touch indeed!
The staff all speak moderately good English. There is Wi-Fi in the main reception area (just ask at the desk for the password). There is also a computer in reception which you can feed coins into - I think it was something like 1 Euro for 10 minutes. The pool is below street level so there is some protection from the winds. You have to be out of the rooms by 12noon but they are more than happy to store your cases in a locked room until you leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Corralejo, Fuerteventura