“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Barbequee back patio with views to the fire mountain and and splendid gardaen with canarian plants.
Lobos Island view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rita k
“Mrs”
Reviewed October 1, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

For 3 years I have been booking this apartment which is in a perfect location. It has great little shops and places to eat, within a few minutes walk from the complex. It is also very close to a taxi rank for evenings I feel to venture out.
This year was even better with a new supermarket (Dino) opening.
I can see Maria has been taking care of her home. We had a new sailing umbrella this year when we entered. A lovely touch.
I loved the new sofa bed, which was very comfortable.
I love her chill out area outside, which faces the big swimming pool. It’s always so peaceful. All her plants have been left in good hands. All seem very happy. I’m a bit of a plant person you see.
I used the 2 sun beds provided quite a bit this year with the gorgeous weather.
I must mention how beautiful the lighting is after 9 pm till 12 midnight around the pool area. It changes in to different colours, which is so relaxing to look at sitting in the chill out area. Also the pool is open till 12 midnight which is very rare to find, as most places close at 9 pm. It’s very peaceful everyone is respectful of the neighbors.
I also noticed the bed linen was new.
Everything was nice and spotless like always.
Her neighbors were so kind and helpful like always.
The kitchen was fully equipped. Even has my English breakfast tea.
I really do love this place, it’s so cosy, stylish,safe and convenient.
As always Maria recommended some great places to eat. Obviously I have a few favorites now which I return to each year.
I will definitely be returning to Villa Chiara.
I leave my review with a big Thank you Maria.
It really feels like my second home.

1 Oct 2018
Dear Rita, knowing your and Tor High. standard I don't know how I. Managed to get surprising you.
Everybody knows you at the complex and at the restaurants you go... They always talk nice about you. Thank you so much. I hope you come back every year.
Love Maria
Maps69963...
“Good quality villa in excellent location”
Reviewed August 15, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Very enjoyable stay at Villa Chiara, a good quality villa situated in an excellent location, a short walk from a new supermarket and an selection of cafes. Also a short drive / taxi journey to the main street in Corralejo (for shops, bars, restaurants) and also to the water park. Amazing dunes and beach nearby (short drive).

The villa owner is very friendly and helpful, as are the neighbours. The villa is situated on a quiet complex surrounding a good-sized pool which never got too busy during our stay.

We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return to Fuerteventura soon.

7 Sep 2018
Thanks for you review.
Next time you will find a new sofa.
I keep changing the decoration to keep. Up with the trends. Just a question to improve, what did they stop you to rate me a 5 stars?
Ann O
“Lovely clean quiet villa with great pool access”
Reviewed February 13, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Loved this location even though it was twenty minute walk to main centre but the walk was good for us! Plenty amenities nearby . Fabulous pool. Just a pity we never got the weather to use it! Definitely recommend

15 Mar 2018
Dear Ann
Thanks for taking a minute to leave a review.
They are very important to me because I really care and put my heart in making my guest enjoy their holidays... We work ver hard and these breaks are a motivation to keep going!
You should come back between June and October when the pool temperature is so pleasant... A good swing alone first thing in the morning after a coffe at the chill out terrace... Mmmmm
You are really welcome to come back.
Big hug.
RuthD984
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Super House in Fab location”
Reviewed February 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Have just returned from a week stay in this great house. Really quiet location and spotlessly clean. Great seating areas at both front and back of house means you can sit in the sun any hour of the day. The neighbour Ron looks after the house so it’s great to have him at hand in case of any problems, we didn’t have any but am sure Ron would have sorted if we had. Big supermarket just up the road and also local places to eat and drink. About a 20min walk to Main Street, dead flat and an easy walk. Would definitely visit again. Had a great holiday

16 Feb 2018
Dear Ruth
I am so happy that you found everything up to high standards.
I really care for every little detail to make sure that my guest have all the comfort and feel at home.
Thanks for appreciating my efforts.
Please come back soon.
Ron and Alison spoke highly about you.
Big hug
rita k
“Ms”
Reviewed January 20, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was my second stay at Villa Chiara. It really is becoming a home away from home. It’s located in a great area, away from all the crazy tourists. The area is just perfect and has so much to offer. Just a few minutes walk and you have the best cafes with the healthiest snacks and fresh juices. If you fancy a traditional big breakfast there’s a cafe called Tiffany. Myself and my husband enjoyed going to Secreto most mornings for breakfast and tea in the afternoon. Theres a supermarket just a few minutes walk which is extremely convenient. The pizza restaurant is delicious too. If you decide to venture out, there’s a taxi stand just in front of these cafes. Prices are very reasonable.

I will now review the apartment, it is so cosy and spotless. Everything is perfectly clean. I like the decoration Maria has chosen.
The kitchen has everything I need, it’s nice to know everything is fully equipped. There’s a dish washer and washing machine which is very handy.
The shower is perfect and very safe, one of my biggest concerns as my partner is half blind. So no accidents.
All toweling is freshly washed and left for us when we arrive.
The apartment has also been repainted since my last visit. I can see Maria the owner really cares about everything, and wants it perfect for her tenants.
Both bedrooms are super cosy. The bed is the best, I’ve never seen my husband sleep so much. We both love this place so much.
My husband wanted to extend our stay but unfortunately Maria had booking immediately after.
The living space is good and has a comfortable sofa, and a good flat screen TV.
The chill out area outside is great, very peaceful and perfect way to relax and have a drink or two. If you don’t fancy to go to the beach it’s perfect to lounge on the sun beds she provides.
The neighbor Ron was so helpful with everything. If you need collecting and dropping of at the airport he is perfect.
Maria was very helpful to suggest the best places to eat, or areas to go to if you wish to venture out a little.
I just wanted to thank you Maria for making our second stay even more wonderful then last. We both can’t wait to come back again in a few months. This time we are booking those extra weeks for sure.

21 Jan 2018
Dear Rita
So happy to meet your high standards... I know that you and your husband feel it like your own home away....
Thanks for such a detailed review and for leaving the place spotless. It shows that you really care. Big hug.
Nerja, Spain
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

20 Sep 2017
Dear David,
i am so glad you found Villa Chiara up to your expectations.
I got there after you left and i was shocked of how clean was the place...
We did many decoration changes to improve it,sad you could not enjoy them...
I hope you return to see how beautiful it looks....even better!
I would highly recomend you to any owner...
Please come back next year!
They Miss you at la Marquesina!
Big hug.
Maria
Julie N
“Relaxing, comfortable holiday.”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

In a very quiet, relaxed and friendly residential area. Well equipped and very comfortable accommodation, inside and out. Unheated swimming pool. A little walk into town and beach. Supermarket nearby. Many places to eat in town, nearer places available.

27 Jul 2017
Thanks Julie.
You are very welcome to come back.
Regards.
Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing