“Great value for money.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rob_Ayr
Prestwick, United Kingdom
“Great value for money.”
Reviewed September 21, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Just back from Ana's lovely apartment in Corralejo. I can honestly say that from the moment we booked Ana was constantly there to answer any questions and to offer advice for our stay, the best we have encountered anywhere over the years. Don't be afraid to ask this lady anything she always responds. The apartment itself was spotlessly clean and was also cleaned twice during our week stay, which is something we have not experienced before. It has a very spacious bedroom with plenty of storage. the bathroom is also spacious with a good shower. kitchen area is smaller but very well equipped and although most will eat out on holiday we had two cooked meals in the apartment with no problems. Living area again very spacious and comfortable but the terrace was the highlight for us. Sun on it all day and again spacious and private. The apartment is set in the Oasis Papagayo complex which we did not use much apart from the large pools which were great. Supermarket next to complex expensive and not well stocked. Turn right out of reception and about 200m along the road there is a Hyper Dino supermarket which we used. There is another supermarket the Mercadona which is cheaper but is a bit of a walk. Near the Hyper Dino is Dodo's where we had drinks and a meal twice. Very friendly staff and the Polish food was very good. It will cost no more than 4 Euros in a taxi into the centre. We had a very good meal at Casa Manola, but you will need to book. La Playita on the beachfront was excellent also but beware, their Tapas is very cheap but also very filling so if you order this as a starter then your main course might suffer. Recommend sitting on the beachfront at one of the bar/restaurants in Corralejo as it can be a great way to cool off. Definitely recommend Ana's apartment you will not be disappointed without having meeting her, I know she is a very genuine person and you should have no worries booking with her.

24 Sep 2018
Dear Robin you have not written a review ... you wrote a book !!!! Thank you very much for the nice written words. You and Deborah were a wonderful couple !!!! It was a real pleasure to have you in my house. I hope there may be other opportunities to welcome you again !!! a warm greeting , ana
Sherpa749...
“Great apartment, beautifully appointed and equipped, lovely location, wonderfully helpful owner”
Reviewed February 16, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a very happy week for our first visit to Fuerteventura. The apartment was very well located for us, we love walking so we explored the town, the port and the National Park. Ana was in constant touch about our welfare for the stay and recommended some lovely places for breakfast, coffee and dinner which we visited on several occasions. Sadly the weather was not ideal for the pool and sea
(windy and tropical rain) but we explored the island from top to bottom and saw some beautiful rainbows! Thank you Ana

19 Feb 2018
Dearest Hilary ... what a nice review !!! I'm glad you visited the island, and you liked the places suggested by me. I'm very sorry that the weather was not very nice, but I still have no powers to be able to command it !!! I hope, that if there is a second time in Fuerteventura, you can find days with more sun .. the warmth and welcome to my house will always be the same !!!
See you soon!
MarcSayce
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed December 12, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my second stay in Ana's lovely apartment, after staying last year I decided to return as I enjoyed it so much. Ana had made a few upgrades with some new furnishings, a big fridge/freezer and a washing machine. All great additions to a lovely apartment.

It has a great spot within the complex, close to the pools and the terrace catches the sun nearly all day long. The terrace has a table and chairs and a clothes rack for drying your washing.

The apartment is well furnished and the owner, Ana is very friendly and helpful and will look after you every step of the way.

I would happily stay here again.

13 Dec 2017
Dear Marc it has been a pleasure to have you for the second time in my apartment!!! Really thanks a lot!!! Also thank you very much for appreciate my big fridge/freezer and a washing machine introduced as news !!!
I hope you'll come again for third time !!!!! Kisses ( besos) Ana
Peter K
“Mysig lägenhet, lugnt område rent o snyggt - fantastisk värd (Ana)”
Reviewed December 9, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Thank you, Ana, for a wonderful vacation in your nice apartment. Your hospitality and attention to our vacation was over our expectations and we felt very very comfortable with you as our host. The apartment was very cleaned, in a quiet area, well equipped and acceptable near the center (only 10 min walk to the main street). We definitely recommend your apartment to others, and we will be back. /Peter and Stina, Sweden

9 Dec 2017
Dear Peter and Stina your review has touched my heart !!! What beautiful words !! You have been wonderful guests !!! The doors of my house will always be open for you. See you soon .. ana
wibble99
Cheshire
“very good apartment. Ana looked after us well.”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very good apartment, well located within the complex which is well maintained.Plenty of facilities & activities if you want them. Good pools and plenty of sunbeds with a nice quieter one as well as the larger livelier one. Ana kept in contact all the time to make sure we were ok and was very helpful, really looked after us. Slightly far out for where we like to eat around the harbour 20-25 minute walk but taxis are plentiful some great restaurants there. Hired a car this time which was useful to see the island & for the supermarkets nearby. Plenty of parking at the complex. Nice places to visit inland e.g. Betancuria & Lajares as well as the National Park beaches.

11 Oct 2017
My dear Mike, it was an honor to have had you as a guest. You and Pam have been perfect hosts !! I will pray for Pam's health, so that I can offer you my home again and you can come back with her to spend another wonderful holidays. I love you, Ana.
Conributi...
Dublin
“Great apartment”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice maintained first floor apartment overlooking the pool. One bedroom with an additional sofa bed. Sofa bed only really suitable for the children.

Owner in contact ensuring everything is fine, lets you know the day before when cleaning and towel changes are due. Small private little patio, also over looking the pool, which was nice to sit out late afternoon, taking the last of the days sun.

The resort itself, good family resort, lots of children, great if you have your own, games in the pool organised by the resorts staff. The loungers by the main pool get taken early in the morning, i.e. towels left on them, but might not be used until late afternoon. Other pool is quiet and will have loungers available, also the children will be at the larger pool.
Resort has many guests on All Inclusive, with this comes for a minority who over indulge and the fall out from that. Best to avoid the resort bar at night, cheap beer, plastic glasses.

Very good restaurants and bars in the town, which is a modest walk.

4 Jul 2017
Thanks a lot Damien for your kind review .Maybe you forgot to open the bed? It becomes a double bed where two adults can sleep peacefully. My husband and I slept several times perfectly. Next time I'll show you how you can open it !! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest !!
rletheren...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Nice stay”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a very well run apartment in a nice facility close to Corralejo. The apartment also has a private outside eating area which get sun all day and over looks 2 well run pools.

24 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for your review. I look forward to your next holidays !!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing