Located in a tiny village in the Engadin valley, you get a great sensation of calm whilst enjoying nature surrounding and a well maintained castel. We stayed there for skiig in Scuol, and the lovely familly running the hotel and restaurant will bring you to the start of the cable car and pick you up. The host are very welcoming and will ensure you are enjoying your stay. The foof in the restaurant is excellent and for Swiss standard very reasonabley priced. A relais & Chateaux hotel that will surprise you for its affordability, warmth and welcoming atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schlosshotel Chase is a charming Engadine house with modern comfort in a very quiet and sunny location. Our guests get relaxed in the beauty of our nature, our comfortable Swiss pine rooms and our wellness area with different saunas, steam bath and massages. We pamper our guests with culinary delights from the Chaste gourmet kitchen. During 500 years enchanted by the Castle of Tarasp - evolution and tradition of a farmhouse. The transformation of the farm into a hotel started in 1912 by installing a modest inn and grocery store during the restoration of the castle. In 75 years the hotel established its international reputation for its syntheses of nostalgic ambiance, exquisite courtesy and top-level cuisine in paradisiacal environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Schlosshotel Chaste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Chaste Tarasp
- Schlosshotel Chaste Hotel Tarasp