All reviews rooms are big stayed here beautiful area nice view nice stay recommend this hotel sauna woods middle restaurant weekend bike sink stress wines diner personnel
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I just loved it. The room size was Huge! We had a room with a coner in it. Bathroom and shower where two different rooms, inbetween those rooms the sink and the mirror. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it. The lady who checked us is was very nice I felt very welcome. We had the woods as view it was wonderful.

The sauna and the pool was quit small.

I recommend this hotel and I will come back for sure!

Room Tip: rent a bike or take a walk in the woods
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GrootHeideborgh, General Manager at Bilderberg Residence Groot Heideborgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Judith,

Thank you for sharing this great review with us and the rest of the world! We hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We spent one night here. Lovely surroundings and some great trails to go running or hiking. We had an ok room and we enjoyed our stay, but... I booked this hotel because it had a sauna, a steam bath and a swimming pool, but then it turns out the sauna and steam bath are out of order. We even timed our dinner, so we could use it at night as well as in the morning, before breakfast. We ended up going for a swim and had fun, but I was disappointed. They should have let us know, preferably beforehand. When I asked the receptionist at checkout why they hadn’t let us know, she replied that we could have used the sauna in a neighbouring hotel. I told her that the hotel really should have let us know that as well, and she said she’d pass the message on to the manager. I had heard her say that to two other guests before me (who complained about the heating), so I’m guessing that’s a pretty standard & meaningless reply.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GrootHeideborgh, General Manager at Bilderberg Residence Groot Heideborgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I understand your disappointment and I am sorry to hear that you have not been informed about the opportunity we offer to make use of the sauna at our sister hotel in the same village. I would suggest to get in touch and find a proper solution. Could you please forward your contact details to heideborgh@bilderberg.nl ? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

The location of the hotel is one of the best, in the middle of the forest. The layout of the hotel is well designed. The breakfast has a very good selection and a nice view at the garden.
The personel is very friendly starting from the reception.
The room is large with an excellent bathroom with bath and walk-inn shower.
The room has also a outside sitting area.
We have no time to explore the area outside the hotel, next time.

Room Tip: All the rooms are of a high standard
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GrootHeideborgh, General Manager at Bilderberg Residence Groot Heideborgh, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Chris,

Very good to read that you had a lovely stay in our renovated hotel.
Hopefully we may welcome you in the future, so that you explore the Veluwe a bit more!

General manager

Reviewed May 16, 2017

The hotel is just GREAT. A few words on the location which takes you out of the daily world stress and make you enjoy life at the maximum. Food and room are at a high standard … and the cherry on top of the cake (at least for me) goes to the staff very careful in details. They made me and my colleagues feel at home. THANK YOU

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GrootHeideborgh, General Manager at Bilderberg Residence Groot Heideborgh, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for the review on Tripadvisor after you have stayed in our hotel for the team event. We are delighted to read your review and want to thank you for the beautiful words. We hope to see you soon back again in Garderen!

Reviewed January 28, 2017

I had a nice stay in thin hotel. I was here for a training. The rooms were spacious and tasteful arranged. The beds slept fine. The sauna can be hired for exclusive use and we had a great time together. The swimming pool is somewhat small. The conference room (Willem I and II) was spacious and there was a lot of daylight. Easy to get oxigen in the room and the sound was good.
The restaurant couldn't provide for plantbased milk for breakfast and coffee, but the emplyees were very helpful and made the second day a very good breakfast. They could remember exactly who had a dietary wish. That was great. Although sometimes things were not completely perfect, I am versy satisfied due to the friendly and helpful attitude of all the employees.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GrootHeideborgh, General Manager at Bilderberg Residence Groot Heideborgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review after your stay in our hotel for a training. We find it very pleasant to hear that the staff was helpfull during your stay. We hope to see you soon back again in Garderen.