All reviews football stadium hotel car park curry room was spotless hairdryer housekeeper takeaway lad
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Stayed 2 nights and have to say it was really good value for money. The rooms were pretty decent,everything you need and all very clean. There are a couple of small issues but nothing that bad that would need to be mentioned. The pub next door was great, very reasonably priced drink and the food was reasonably priced and good too. All in all a good hotel with very friendly staff and if i was in the area would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel at the last min so I rang to book it I was told there would ring me bk in five mins time two hours past so ring them bk up saying I been waiting two hours for someone to phone bk sed I get some one to phone u bk rite a way had to wait extra hour to phone bk 3hours in total I waited for a phone bk this is not the first time it's happened stopped here many times before always good I only wanted to book a room so finely got it booked the bed was rock hard Only one pillow each bed was smaller than normally was in room 2 the battery's was missing out the remote who would want to steal a battery plus the room was a disabled room where not disabled so if a disabled person was in there they couldn't reach to change the channel managed to get battery though very disappointed visit maybe back

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Nice beds and rooms, but the bathrooms need a revamp. Mold and out of date sugar/biscuits in the rooms. Doors in the main halls need oil as they make such a loud sound during the night. Breakfast is small and greasy.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2015

I stay at this hotel pretty much every other week and after sampling other hotels in the area would rate this one the best by far. Each time I arrive I am greeted by friendly smiling faces who are always happy to go that extra mile for me. My room is always clean and tidy and should I need anything extra this is provided immediately. Breakfast is delicious and sets me up ready for the day. If I'm running late or haven't the time to sit and eat they will send me off with bacon sandwich as a takeaway.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ricky296
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

Loved this little lodge for a budget night away. Stayed her end of September on a Saturday night, really cheap rate less then £50 and couldn't fault the service.

The lady on reception was very polite and welcoming and the room was a lot nicer then I expected. Had a few drinks at the pub next door which was really good value for money. Staff mentioned they have a band on some weekends but unfortunately not that weekend. Was a good atmosphere nevertheless.

Did not realise breakfast in the morning was also included to our suprise... So for what it is couldn't fault it.

Would certainly recommend to anyone needing to be close to Blackburn rovers or the motorway as large car park with plenty of spaces and really easy to find. Thoroughly enjoyable

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends