“Friendly staff but refreshments overpriced”
Review of Cineworld Cinema

Cineworld Cinema
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Didcot
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The cinema itself is situated in the centre of the town, with easy access from all directions. Staff were friendly and attentive. Only negative thing is the price of the refreshments as £7.50 for popcorn and a soft drink seemed a bit overpriced.

All reviews
"release"
in 3 reviews
"showings"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a very wet bank holiday Monday, so my wife and I decided to brave the weather and go to the cinema to watch Peter Rabbit. The film itself was well worth it, it might look like a children's film, but there was plenty of things in it for the adults as well. The only issue I had was with the amount of noise coming from the other cinema goers. The incessant munching and rustling of popcorn bags and then the never ending flow of people who had managed to drink the gallon of soft drink and so had to make a hasty exit 1/2 way through the film was a sight to behold. It did detract from my enjoyment of the film, but such is the life of a cinema goer!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was amazing and even better at cineworld I give this place a thumbs up the pop corn was sweet / or salty and the pick n mix was great. ☺

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went to see Black Panther and tried to use induction loop on my hearing aid. I was VERY disappointed to realise that yet again it was not working. There is a lot of 'mumbling' in this film and I sat through the film not entirely sure what was going on.
It is imperative that the induction loops work for hearing aid users because the microphones on the hearing aids are on the top which means that we hear with great clarity anyone behind who is eating food and not so much of the soundtrack.
They advertise that they have induction loops so why are they not working.