Review Highlights
Nice friendly cinema

Not the biggest Cineworld in the world but a good selection of films, friendly staff and an... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
James P
Didcot, United Kingdom
via mobile
Last Minute Visit

I went here with my boyfriend to see the Jurassic World film for a casual date. It was the peak of... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2018
Rodeo087
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2018

It was a very wet bank holiday Monday, so my wife and I decided to brave the weather and go to the cinema to watch Peter Rabbit. The film itself was well worth it, it might look like a children's film, but there was plenty of things in it for the adults as well. The only issue I had was with the amount of noise coming from the other cinema goers. The incessant munching and rustling of popcorn bags and then the never ending flow of people who had managed to drink the gallon of soft drink and so had to make a hasty exit 1/2 way through the film was a sight to behold. It did detract from my enjoyment of the film, but such is the life of a cinema goer!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing and even better at cineworld I give this place a thumbs up the pop corn was sweet / or salty and the pick n mix was great. ☺

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Went to see Black Panther and tried to use induction loop on my hearing aid. I was VERY disappointed to realise that yet again it was not working. There is a lot of 'mumbling' in this film and I sat through the film not entirely sure what was going on.
It is imperative that the induction loops work for hearing aid users because the microphones on the hearing aids are on the top which means that we hear with great clarity anyone behind who is eating food and not so much of the soundtrack.
They advertise that they have induction loops so why are they not working.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We went to the early showing of the movie and had already booked our tickets online to save a couple of pounds.
Overall the cinema is clean and tidy. Staff are always helpful and friendly.
The food and drink is overpriced, as it is in all cinemas.
But the thing for me is every time we go, whatever screen we are in, it always gets really cold.
I do take layers with me but when you sat for over an hour or so, I always come out freezing!
Which in turn does ruin my overall experience.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

No problems with cinema viewing here , staff really good but i must whinge as i am sure others do about the farcical overpricing of food and drink purchased here, i dont mind paying a small premium for it but come on guys most items are treble the price of outlets no more than 100 yards away , get real and you might actually increase sells 4 fold thus making more overall profit , simples hey.