All reviews free parking main road budget hotel short stay busy road pleasant stay bed was very comfortable would stay again excellent value for money saturday night southbury nicola morrisons cinema tube
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

So a business trip to London and booked in at the Travelodge Enfield. It’s a typical Travelodge with good car parking. There’s quite a bit to do in the area with a nearby shopping centre and cinema. So location is ok. It’s on the main rd as well so easy to find. Inside it’s laid out as a ......Travelodge. All grey and red. The receptionist when she is not the barmaid, cook and maintenance eventually quickly books me in and it’s off up to the room. The room looks tired and is ready for a upgrade. Sparsely furnished and basic. I turn the heating on and immediately the room is covered in the sound of a fan banging in a tin can. I have to put up with this all night or freeze to death. There was a note on reception of a similar complaint so this was not confined to my room. The bed was ok and tv standard. The bathroom was actually quite dirty with a layer of ingrained dirt around the door and it’s the sort of thing as a single bloke I don’t normally notice. I also got to thinking if there was only one employee on duty what happens in the event of a fire but that is hopefully covered by risk assessments. So overall pretty average but I would put it as below the usual standard of Travelodge.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge London Enfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at our London Enfield hotel.

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. We were disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us.

Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do thank you for taking the time to share your experience so these issues can be resolved so that this does not repeat for other guests.

We thank you again for this review and hope that this recent stay will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The staff were very nice and helpful especially nicola who i want to give a special thanks for helping with my grand kids and for making our stay a very happy and memorable one that my grand kids will remeber

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jmrhall1983
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Stayed at the Travelodge in Enfield while visiting friends. First I was greeted by Andrea on reception. She was great and made me feel welcome. I was made aware of when dinner starts and finishes and when I could get drinks, this made it much easier to make plans. The assistant manager Elena was brilliant, I had a couple of requests and she was more than happy to help out. I felt very comfortable and would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have air conditioning so in the hotter months it might be a good idea to phone ahead and ask for one of those rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2018

i recently stayed at enfield Travelodge while on business & I must say it was the best sleep ever,myself & 3 collegues had booked in for 2 days & we were very happy with our stay,we were prompted by one of the staff nicolla to try the breakfast which we did & it was perfect,on leaving the hotel for our 1st meeting we were once again given directions & helpful tips from Nicolla which was very helpful,the 2nd night another amazing sleep but sadly it Nicola's cheery face at reception & was told it was her day off,we will certainly be staying again.

Room Tip: choice of decaf tea.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Can’t recommend this Travelodge enough! Stayed there again this weekend. Perfect location. Hotel is kept impeccably clean. Bar is open till late and serves food (couldn’t ask for more) The staff continue to go above above and beyond. Would especially like to thank Emma who’s customer service was exceptional. Thank you everyone for always making me feel so welcome.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business