“Great experiance”

The Boys Italian Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Gravesend
Price range: US$20 - US$36
Description: A Cosy restaurant for seafood lovers and attention to detail.
Description: A Cosy restaurant for seafood lovers and attention to detail.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I found this place by pure luck
Wow I hit the jackpot
The host was awesome the devour was great , and the food one some of the best homemade Italian food I ever had
And believe me I’m full blooded Italian, born in Italy
And my parents were in the Resturant Buisness in America’

I would recommend this resturant to everyone
You won’t be disaplointed

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Nicely cooked and presented fish and seafood; The Boys is a welcome addition to the jaded local restaurant scene - we've got Indian and Chinese restaurants in abundance but little else. We paid £75 for two with a pre-dinner drink and bottle of wine and enjoyed baked mussels with breadcrumbs, fresh anchovies, a medley of fish and zuppa di mare (the latter was lovely but a little salty). Very good food and good value, but not a lot of atmosphere or personality in respect of the staff. All of that said, we'll definitely go back.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Another beautifully cooked meal! It’s been a while since we’ve last visited due to persobal commitments, but as soon as we came in we’re greated with hugs!
The meals were superb again, just when I think they can’t get any better, little small changes make all the the difference! We had the same dishes as last time, the scallops came in decorative shells this time which gave it a lovely look.
My partner had the lobster main again and when asked whether he preferred the soup style or new style, he’d commented that the new but mentioned maybe having some bread with it, they went and brought out some toasted bread for him, a lovely touch!

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Not a busy place, which is a shame considering how good the food is. Gino's wife and himself will make you feel welcome. Good place to be.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

What a gem of a restaurant!

The Boys Italian definitely gives the Mediterranean a run for its money when it comes to seafood! The food here is simply amazing! Fresh, tasty, well presented, excellent value for money and caring, attentive service (Just as you'd expect in an Italian Trattoria).

I urge you to give them a try before word spreads on their amazingness!!...I don't think you'll be disappointed!!