“Great atmosphere”
Review of RM Restaurant Ltd

RM Restaurant Ltd
Reserve with OpenTable
RM Restaurant Ltd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Gravesend
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: RM Italian restaurant Gravesend offer a fine selection of excellent authentic food. Diners can expect to find exquisite specials and house favourites.
Reviewed September 23, 2018

The staff are very friendly, and the value of the food is amazing for the price. Great wine selection.

1  Thank dwninjabester

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Went to RM with my family for dinner and couldn't have been happier. Good service, good food, short wait, very reasonably priced, pizza better (and cheaper!) than Pizza Express - have been here before and will definitely come again.

1  Thank arroh01
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We visited for an early Sunday lunch, so were the only group eating. We had excellent service from Monika and drinks and courses arrived promptly but with a pause, as requested, between mains and ordering dessert. We chose from a mixture of the Mains and Lithuanian mains menus. The food was very tasty and looked attractive. Portion sizes were good and the food an average price for a restaurant of this quality. We would definitely go again and were pleased to have a choice of dishes that wouldn't usually be found in Gravesend.

1  Thank surfinggirl
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We met with some friends here for dinner before heading out for a gig at The Red Lion and our first impression was excellent. This small restaurant is simply furnished and decorated and has a cosy feel to it. Our waitress, Monika, was very friendly and attentive throughout our visit. The first surprise is the menu: most of the offerings are Italian but then there are the Lithuanian dishes. Quite an unusual combination! I opted for the chicken with pineapple and cheese sauce. Sounds wrong, but let me tell you, it just works! Really delicious! One of our party had a tagliatelle dish in a curry and cream sauce. Sounds wrong and, as it turns out, it was! I guess some combinations just don't really work! That aside, all the food was excellent, service brilliant and the bill was surprisingly small! I would have no hesitation recommending this restaurant and I will certainly return next time I'm in the area!

1  Thank 1960NickL
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

What an adorable little place this is...My first time here and I will most certainly be returning.For my starter I chose tomato and basil bruchetta which was heavenly,absolutely delicious!!! For my main I chose the pork schnitzel which was also extremely good.I was pleasantly surprised with this restaurant I must say.Service is outstanding as well,very welcoming and friendly.I will be returning l

1  Thank Coyte86