“Lovely midweek dinner with my cousin”
Review of The Olive Branch

The Olive Branch
Ranked #14 of 171 Restaurants in Horsham
Price range: US$10 - US$42
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A unique food and drink venue in Horsham. With a friendly bar, an atmospheric dining area and a cosy lounge, this venue really is for everyone. Delicious English food, great events including live music every weekend, and a large outdoor seating area what more could you need?
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin and I spent a leisurely few hours last night in The Olive Branch catching up over a meal. As veggies we were both drawn to the Halloumi burgers. I swapped my skinny fries for sweet potato fries with no fuss at all. We were served by Beau, who provided the most delightful waiter service I’ve had in a long time. Friendly, funny, professional, full of advice and suggestions, and polite throughout. Another waiter called Matt also attended to us, and was lovely too. We ate in the general bar area (rather than the restaurant at the back) but the atmosphere was perfect - fairy lights, candles on tables, music not too loud, tables not too squished together. A large carafe of water was provided as soon as we sat down, the food was delicious (we couldn’t finish the chocolate tortes we had for afters but they were amazing!) and it all just felt easy and convivial. I’m not drinking due to marathon training at the moment, but the temptation of the gin menu, combined with the excellent food and service, mean I’ll definitely be back.

1  Thank JaeHoppy

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent roasts for a family lunch. All parts perfectly cooked, great atmosphere, good wine what not to like!

1  Thank JMSHorsham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited a week ago, four of us had Sunday roast, two had the beef, two had the lamb, both thoroughly enjoyed, lamb was exceptional, would definitely recommend. Service really good as well, we will be back!

1  Thank Maureen398
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We called on Mothered day to see if there was an off chance of getting a table for 2 and the girl was so helpful she said yes come straight away so we were there after shopping in ten minutes. We walked in to a lovely roaring fire and great bustling atmosphere. The guy who greeted us was so welcoming and led us to a nice table in the conservatory area. The roast lamb dinner was the best we have had anywhere. The waiter that served us was friendly and had a nice chat and made good recommendations too. The desert was amazing too. We returned a couple of weeks later after booking and it was even better. A lot of pubs should see how this pub does Sunday lunch and learn. Absolutely amazing!!!!!!

3  Thank GaryandAlisonM
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was out in Horsham for work purposes when a friend of mine from South Africa recommended this restaurant when he had been here a couple of years ago. Needless to say myself and work colleagues decided to try it out and it was amazing. We were served by one of the waiters, Beau, who was friendly and always willing to help. Beau gave us a number of great recommendations on the dishes to try and they were all great. Beau, I thank for making our time at "The Olive Branch" to pleasant.

I am glad we tried "The Olive Branch" out and I will definitely be back the next time I am in Horsham.

1  Thank galovadia89