All reviews road side perfect stay town centre comfortable stay per day lots of shops enjoyed my stay room was clean easy access would definitely stay here again convenient location liverpool street free parking budget hotel railway station reception staff stayed for nights
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Although it is budget hotel, staff ( Raluka and Paula) immediately make you feel welcome and go out of their way to be helpful, pleasant and courteous. Making the welcome more 5 star rather than budget.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Petar P
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Excellent enjoyed my stay and it was just perfect for 1 night. Hot water, kettle, ironing board , iron was available in the room. Had a small issue with parking ticket when I went to pay, but the staff adviced and the problem was fixed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night as a stop over before flying to Italy from London City Airport.
Hotel was easy to find, convenient location.
Parking was free as we got a space outside the hotel when we arrived at 9 pm and left before 8.30am the next day. Bonus!!
The room was decent with a large double bed and two travel beds, so it could have accommodated 4 adults at a squeeze.
Road noise was minimal but what do you expect as the hotel is on a main road. Plenty of tea and coffee in the room.
Room was clean and fairly modern.
We opted not to get their breakfast and went to the local McDonald's that was a 5 min drive away.
Good hotel! clean and tidy.
Receptionist was polite.
Good location.
And best of all reasonably priced.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Good clean room. Quiet and comfortable. Good shower. Polite and friendly reception. Near rail and bus travel links. An easy journey into Stratford and Liverpool Street. Will definitely use again when I visit London

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I have stayed in many travelodges up and down the country through working away from home and have never before had an issue . But this particular one has got to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. my room was so noisy with a lconstant loud buzzing noise all night long making it impossible to get a good nights sleep. I changed room in the morning and the room I got the next night was better apart from abeing awoken by a loud banging noise around midnight which went on for about ten minutes. Awful place .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Charley from the Social Media Team at Travelodge London Ilford, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Thank you for submitting your review of our London Ilford Travelodge.

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.