“Cheap and Cheerful - Great value! Love it!”
Review of Onur Kebab House

Onur Kebab House
Ranked #36 of 291 Restaurants in Ilford
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I am a regular visitor and what they do is great, the Turkish bread with sauces is a lovely way to start and they keep bringing the bread at no charge which is great. Food is always nicely cooked and staff are very polite and helpful. It's quick, cheap, nice food and nice service - nothing more you could ask for.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit this place I think to myself will it be a great meal & everytime It is
There is something about the chicken shish & the doner meat which is so delicious
The doner meat to me is so well cooked & not thick or stodgy like 90% of other restaurants
Plus the chicken has that taste again which is unlike other restaurants,
I don’t know why
Perhaps they use a different type of charcoal
But this restaurant to me is the finest Turkish food in the world
I’ve tried so many but this restaurant is just the best
It’s got great decor
Scenes of Turkish shores pasted on the wall with plaster
Really really fantastic
Now here is the great bit
Onur is such great value

I wouldn’t care if it was double
The best is simply

The best.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Onur Kebab its definetly the best doner in Ilford Area . Friendly staff and nice atmosphere . Doner share platter so delicious !!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food,the service and staff are great! Friendly,clean,service with a smile and staff always willing to take time when busy to discuss a part of the menu with me I was not sure about! I was with friends who all thought the same. I would definitively recommend this restaurant to anyone and especially friends and family. A+

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely vile food from Onur, for £7.20 small doner and chips!! Dry rubber meat which actually bounced off my table avoid avoid avoid!!

Date of visit: December 2017