“La Scala”

Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Traditional & modern Italian Cuisine, set in stylish modern surroundings. La Scala combines the best of traditional recipes with fresh & new ideas. Relax and enjoy our friendly atmosphere and fine dining.
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I have been several times and have never been disappointed the food has always been authentic fresh and tasty

1  Thank thedogs

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Well I was here 2 years ago to celebrate my 60th bithday it was a surprise that night we came back tonight for my 62 and wasn't disappointed Ten out of ten all the way so glad I choose this place again the service was excellent food to die for I had a steak which was out of this world think I'm going to be a regular here it is so welcoming and they are lovely with children took my granddaughter they was so good with her we will be back

3  Thank shelley m
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Visited for my Dad' 90th birthday celebrations, excellent service, food and atmosphere, highly recommended! Thanks

4  Thank jengrace624
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Tonight 17/8/18 a group of 4 couples met to celebrate a birthday & 50th Wedding Anniversary. We could not have had more wonderful service, attention & more importantly fabulous food. The staff & service were attentive but not pushy, food excellent and atmosphere relaxing. Would recommend. Thank you for a memorable evening.

1  Thank KEH1459
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is outstanding, the staff are very friendly and very helpful. The food is just wonderful. I am a chef myself and always think when I eat, can I cook better than here.. well, my answer is simple.. no, the food is outstanding and seasoned perfectly. An absolute gem of a restaurant.

2  Thank Geoff L