“Relaxed evening with great food and staff”
Review of Veyso's Restaurant

Veyso's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 266 Restaurants in Romford
Reviewed July 28, 2018

First time here (family birthday meal) and not disappointed. The menu is really good - and staff help you navigate it with great suggestions. Most of us had the meze, and my wife went for the Sea Bass. None of us disappointe. You wont go hungry, and the quality / taste of the food was very good.
Staff are naturally friendly, humorous and good fun. The atmosphere they create ensures a very pleasant, relaxing evening. There was never any rush, despite being busy and nothing to much trouble.
Would recommend eating here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Deniz G, Manager at Veyso's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Spudgunprim

Thank you for taking your time on writing this lovely rewiev and the recommendation. Me and my teams are happy that you choose us for such a special day for you and your family.
We insure always fresh seafood at Veyso's with a touch of mediterranean flavors. The sea bass is a very popular dish in Turkey, so its always a pleasure to hear our sea bass meet your wife's satisfaction. A happy wife, a happy life! I will make sure our chef Mehmet sees your compliments on his food and as well the floor staff for the service. Hope to see you again

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We visited as friends going out for a bite to eat on a weekday evening. I had heard good things so was looking forward to the meal.
The staff were so nhelpful and when we asked for some help with the menu the lady was very dismissive
We left in the end without ordering so can’t comment on the food but the service was diabolical.

Date of visit: June 2018
Deniz G, Manager at Veyso's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Kay C

Thank you for the honest rewiev and may i apologise for the bad experience with us. It is very surprising to read that my teams were not attentive to you and your needs. This is not acceptable and the relevant people will be spoken to. We do not accept this service from any of my teams as there are high expectations that each of my teams should deliver. I hope you are able give us another opportunity to dine with us again.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service...comfortable dining chairs....not rushed....reasonably priced....will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018
DenizG659, Chef at Veyso's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Mariee0926

Thank you for the lovely rewiev. My teams will be happy to read this. Our goal is to always make our customers leave us with a smile. Until next time.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Veyso’s while visiting a client in Romford. The staff were especially friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. The food was fabulous and fairly priced. I will go back when I am in the area next.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Went last night for a birthday meal food fantastic as always. This restaurant is simply the best the staff are very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Elegance28