“Winter treat after illness special meal with son”
Review of Melenio

Melenio
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Runcorn
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I just want to congratulate this venue for its superior service and outstanding quality of food and service with a smile. A warm welcome to all and a very grateful fairwell upon leaving with coats handed to you and doors being held open. I would have reviewed this venue fir a lovely meal earlier but I've been poorly and I've just remembered what a lovely tasty meal we enjoyed. I must return there soon ASAP.

2  Thank magzwales

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I came here with a couple of friends midweek. There was a very cheap offer of two courses for less than £10.00. I did really enjoy both of my courses however I did think the drink prices were very expensive in comparison. I've seen a few comments on here saying the staff are abrupt but I didn't feel this was the case. They were very welcoming.

1  Thank wid90wid
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We have been visiting the Melenio since it opened about 5 years ago. The food (both Italian and English) is excellent and freshly cooked.This is a small restaurant, staff are very friendly and helpful and they always make us feel very welcome.We have had several celebration meals, sometimes with the whole family and the staff managed our needs brilliantly.

2  Thank brian m
Reviewed August 8, 2017

A small, cosy restaurant where staff go the extra mile to help. Great attention to detail. Try it for yourself!

2  Thank Janet B
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Went here late sunday afternoon wasn't disappointed with the food, it was excellent, it was cooked fresh but we didn't have to wait to long.
The service was good but it was quiet the staff were friendly. And it was very clean,
Will be going back