“Fantastic food, lovely atmosphere. A little gem.”
Review of Melenio

Melenio
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Runcorn
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We, a party of 8, visited Melenio for my son's 21st birthday meal. I had heard lots of great things about Melenio but even though i live 5 minutes away had never paid them a visit.
I was not disappointed with the visit, the food was absolutely amazing, decent portions and so very tasty. we were sat downstairs and the whole kitchen area is in full view and is absolutely spotless.
All in all, a perfect night out, cheap too, costing less than £180 for 8 meals ic a few starters and puds, a bottle of wine, a few beers each.
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank gazzagutbucket

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Managed to book a table for Saturday night. Small restaurant but food was superb and staff do friendly helpful and efficient even though there were only 2 waiting on staff and 2chefs. Nothing was too much trouble even though they had a large party upstairs celebrating a birthday and people eating downstairs in the restaurant no one waited. Well worth every penny we paid for our meal and drinks will certainly return.

1  Thank 580428Maureen2110
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The area isn't the best & it doesn't look like much but honestly the food is gorgeous. Are there only 3 times but can't fault it.

1  Thank Annette M
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I just want to congratulate this venue for its superior service and outstanding quality of food and service with a smile. A warm welcome to all and a very grateful fairwell upon leaving with coats handed to you and doors being held open. I would have reviewed this venue fir a lovely meal earlier but I've been poorly and I've just remembered what a lovely tasty meal we enjoyed. I must return there soon ASAP.

1  Thank magzwales
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with a couple of friends midweek. There was a very cheap offer of two courses for less than £10.00. I did really enjoy both of my courses however I did think the drink prices were very expensive in comparison. I've seen a few comments on here saying the staff are abrupt but I didn't feel this was the case. They were very welcoming.

1  Thank wid90wid