“Italian in runcorn”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over the last five years I have been to this restuarant while my son has lived in Runcorn.
The menu has not changed much the service has not changed much.
The food is excellent as so is the service.
On Saturday me,my wife Jill and my son Josh went it was as normal ace, cost fine ,service ace meal ace, two bottles of wine plus beer and wine before £122, ore than happy.
If you are in the area and struggling this is a top place to eat.

1  Thank _grimsbylifts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We, a party of 8, visited Melenio for my son's 21st birthday meal. I had heard lots of great things about Melenio but even though i live 5 minutes away had never paid them a visit.
I was not disappointed with the visit, the food was absolutely amazing, decent portions and so very tasty. we were sat downstairs and the whole kitchen area is in full view and is absolutely spotless.
All in all, a perfect night out, cheap too, costing less than £180 for 8 meals ic a few starters and puds, a bottle of wine, a few beers each.
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank gazzagutbucket
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Managed to book a table for Saturday night. Small restaurant but food was superb and staff do friendly helpful and efficient even though there were only 2 waiting on staff and 2chefs. Nothing was too much trouble even though they had a large party upstairs celebrating a birthday and people eating downstairs in the restaurant no one waited. Well worth every penny we paid for our meal and drinks will certainly return.

1  Thank 580428Maureen2110
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The area isn't the best & it doesn't look like much but honestly the food is gorgeous. Are there only 3 times but can't fault it.

1  Thank Annette M
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I just want to congratulate this venue for its superior service and outstanding quality of food and service with a smile. A warm welcome to all and a very grateful fairwell upon leaving with coats handed to you and doors being held open. I would have reviewed this venue fir a lovely meal earlier but I've been poorly and I've just remembered what a lovely tasty meal we enjoyed. I must return there soon ASAP.

1  Thank magzwales