US$211
  • Breakfast included
US$77
US$77
Bridge View(Runcorn)
All reviewsmotel styletrain stationbath showerbooked roomsfree car parkovernight stopshort staynice roomwould stay againtea and coffeetwin roomyogurtliverpoolshuttersfreeviewstopoverheating
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I would have loved to have given a higher rating but sadly the rooms let the place down. They are very basic and tired and in need of renovation and our room was not visited by housekeeping during the two days we were there. However our stay was made very enjoyable by the excellent service offered by the young staff in reception/bar. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We had our evening meals in the bar/restaurant and found the food to be of a high standard. Doubt we would stay there again but would certainly have dinner there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandyduke
Reviewed August 30, 2017

The positives: the rooms are very clean, wifi is included in the price, car parking is free, there are plug sockets by the bed, staff were very helpful.

The negatives: it is in need of a serious facelift! Rooms are dark (lights are useless and the walls are painted a strange shade of brown), if you are unlucky enough to be on the 1st or 2nd floor there is a narrow staircase to climb up, there is no sound proofing between rooms. There are no disabled parking spaces.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are easier to access.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jennie C, General Manager at Campanile Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear clarecharliecat,

I am sorry to read the hotel did not meet your requirements, we are currently in the process of updating our bedrooms.

By the narrow staircase I am amusing your referring to the spiral fire escape. This to be used only as means of escape in an emergency, signage discourages guest to use this. The main staircase is situated to the opposite side of the accommodation.
Also disabled parking bays are available, these are located next to the adapted bedrooms.

If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me manager.runcorn@campanile.com

Once again I thank you for feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Well you certainly get what you pay for.
More like a Butlins chalet and how do you get cases up those spiral stairs.
Not made very welcome at reception. No information on food nor breakfast. Told the room was on the second floor, in this county we have a ground floor then first floor, which means the room was on the first floor and not the second floor.
Well the room was very very dated.
I have stayed in many places across the world but I won't stay here again such a let down.
Needs a really good facelift.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Briankelly1512
Jennie C, General Manager at Campanile Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Briankelly1512,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

If you would like to discuss any of these matters in more details, please do not hesitate to contact me: manager.runcorn@campanile.com.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This place is rundown chalet type accommodation, it is clean and beds are just about ok but the whole place needs a major facelift but I suppose it fits in nicely with the town , the staff are ok and food looked ok but were a bit scarred to try it ! Overall you get what you pay for £39 for one night . The woodchip wallpaper in the rooms took me back to the early 80s and sadly that's where this whole area is stuck in

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

weejock45

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Stayed her on a quick overnight stay due to an early flight from Liverpool airport. Its nothing special but was very adequate for the amount we paid. it was clean and quiet, had a well stocked bar and the food was Ok.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Phil M,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us here at Campanile Runcorn. I am pleased to read it served your needs.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind regards,