Review Highlights
Great little shop.

well organised albeit a tad pricey. Huge variety of items. Particularly liked the stock which I... read more

Reviewed May 26, 2018
julia p
neath
Fascinating range of items for sale

A number of different dealers have space in this emporium giving a very wide range of items. We had... read more

Reviewed May 25, 2018
andyr001
Oxford, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I come to Newcastle Emlyn regularly and always make time for a mooch around this antique shop. Stock changes regularly so its always worth popping in as you never know what you'll find.

Date of experience: April 2017
eac2015, Owner at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoy visiting our centre.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely collection of items. Some excellent prices too. Wish I had the house to home loads of these items. There was theses amazing wooden huge doors I wanted them :( but would need to buy a castle ruin to put them in, lovely see my picture. The displays were professional and clean. Some a maxing very old books at brilliant prices. Loved the old bible in the back side room. A very warm welcome when we came in too. My teenage son loved it too. I could see he was fascinated which was a great for him. Hope it's ok to put these pictures up. If I buy the castle I'll be back for those doors :) if not I'll still be back for a browse I'm sure I'm going to find things that will fit my small home.

Date of experience: April 2017
EMFARMER, Owner at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit . The doors are amazing , everyone likes them when the come to the centre.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Good place to browse if you are looking for something old or different, wide variety of wares. Unusual to find two antiques shops in the same street in a small market town. Increases ones choice of articles to look for.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank DaveBooth
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Full of antiques and bric-à-brac reflecting the location in mid Wales and at reasonable prices this shop with friendly staff is well worth a visit.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Philip P
EMFARMER, Proprietor at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit and hope you will come again soon

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Visit here often. Always full of new things and surprises. Bought a lovely blue topaz the other weekend. Could spend hours just looking at things. Great helpful staff too.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Jayne J
EMFARMER, Proprieter at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Many thanks for your pleasing review.