“Fascinating range of items for sale”

Emlyn Antiques Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed May 25, 2018

A number of different dealers have space in this emporium giving a very wide range of items. We had a great time examining the large stock and nobody tried to pressurise us into buying. Fans of 'The Antiques Road Trip' will love this place.

Date of experience: May 2018
eac2015, Owner at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

Newcastle Emlyn is a lovely town with many independent shops and this is one of them. In fact here are many independent sellers here selling everything from furniture to jewellery. Definately worth having a mooch.

Date of experience: May 2017
eac2015, Manager at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I come to Newcastle Emlyn regularly and always make time for a mooch around this antique shop. Stock changes regularly so its always worth popping in as you never know what you'll find.

Date of experience: April 2017
eac2015, Owner at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoy visiting our centre.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely collection of items. Some excellent prices too. Wish I had the house to home loads of these items. There was theses amazing wooden huge doors I wanted them :( but would need to buy a castle ruin to put them in, lovely see my picture. The displays were professional and clean. Some a maxing very old books at brilliant prices. Loved the old bible in the back side room. A very warm welcome when we came in too. My teenage son loved it too. I could see he was fascinated which was a great for him. Hope it's ok to put these pictures up. If I buy the castle I'll be back for those doors :) if not I'll still be back for a browse I'm sure I'm going to find things that will fit my small home.

Date of experience: April 2017
EMFARMER, Owner at Emlyn Antiques Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit . The doors are amazing , everyone likes them when the come to the centre.