Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

A fabulous find after being told our booking somewhere else didn’t exist. Friendly & welcoming, and incredibly knowledgeable about the area and things to do. Charmaine told us where we’d find whales and was she ever right! We never would have had such an incredible experience if she hadn’t shared that with us. Rooms are clean, the bed was comfortable & breakfast was amazing, lots to choose from & lots of it! We can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Excellent stay at the Century B&B in Twillingate! Gary and Charmaine (and Nevaeh) make sure all their guests have all the comforts of home and do what they can to make sure your stay in Twillingate is enjoyable!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2019

We stayed for two nights with Gary and Charmaine at the Twillingate Century House Bed and Breakfast. The accommodations were excellent and centrally located. Breakfast was excellent and the beds were really comfortable. We couldn’t have asked for better hosts who gave us great advice for our weekend adventure. We’ll definitely be back.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying in Charmaine and Gary’s spotless B and B. We had a beautifully decorated room and a cozy bed. They gave us lots of information on local business. Helped us find the most breathtaking trails and icebergs. Highly recommend their Inn. I felt like family !! Our every need was take care of. Delicious breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We had planned our trip to Newfoundland in May of 2018.
We had booked this B&B for a two night stay. When we arrived here I called Gerry, the owner for directions to his place. He told me that I had cancelled my reservation and he did not have room for us.
I assured him that I had done no such thing. After some discussion he said that he would find us a place within the hour. He showed up in his car within ten minutes and brought us to Hillside B&B which was most acceptable.
I guestioned him about the cancelation when he admitted to me the coast guard had booked his whole place for 4 to 5 weeks and he could not turn them down.
In the end we were accomadated but disappointed in the way we were treated. He should have contacted us earlier and made alternate arrangements with us. We only stayed one night because it really put us off our game.
I would have preferred truthfulness to a bunch of I’m sorry’s.

Real Freynet
Manitoba Canada.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GaryY599, Owner at Twillingate Century House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2019

So sorry for your experience with us. There are no excuses, other than we are human. If you ever plan to come to our beautiful town again I can offer you a free night say. Please don't let our one mistake put a negative spin on our community. Ver sorry!