Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a night while working in the area. The lady who runs it is very nice and welcoming! She is slowing down business though. There are only 2 rooms available here and it seems like maybe the family who also lives there is ready to wrap it up soon and get on to other things.

I was allowed to do a load of laundry which I appreciated! And though the checkout from my room was a very early 9:30 am, I was allowed to hang around in the main area for awhile before I left.

This B&B doesn't take credit or debit but you can pay with cash or email the payment.

The decor is very grandma's cozy cabin with lots of little odds and ends around so if you like this, this is your spot. There's also religious decor around the house.

Overall a very welcomed night in out of the rain.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2015

We loved the Sunset B&B. Our room overlooked the water and sunset, was roomy and very comfortable, with fine bathroom. The place is spotless. The price is very affordable. The owners are nice people. It's near two good places to eat - both lobster pound type places, both with delicious and affordable food. The sad note? The place may not continue operating in future. So do try to stay here, but be sure to check first that they're open and accepting guests. We'll try to do both next time.

Room tip: Only three rooms - we had the queen overlooking the water.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2015

I found this b&b to be about the best B&B I ever stayed at. The rooms were spacious and well appointed, the bed was so comfy, the view was beautiful and relaxing and the breakfast was delicious! The host and hostess went out of their way to make sure we were well taken care of, visiting with us answering our questions about the area and offering great recommondations. It was wonderful getting to know Dora and Alvin! We stayed for three nights and would go back again...

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank irishojos1948
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Dora is a gracious hostess and her house is lovely and very comfortable. The view from her breakfast room is beautiful as are her homemade jams and breads. Our room was spacious and comfortable and had a nice ensuite bathroom. A lovely little gem.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stacia_neale
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I would definitely go again. The view from the sundeck is gorgeous, the rooms were comfortable and everything was very clean! Dora, the owner was extremely sweet and her husband was very funny. Another thing I loved were the homemade jams and jellies, especially the apple one! Not to mention, there was a very nice dock right in the back of their place. I highly recommend it and I already miss staying there.

Date of stay: August 2013