The Inn at Onancock(Onancock)
US$209
US$73
Econo Lodge(Pocomoke City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
All reviewscharming hoteleastern shorelittle gemchair liftsmall hotelgreat bedold buildingcrab cakesget awaygarden weekcomfortable bedsquaint townhistorical societycomplimentary breakfastthe outer banksmy wife and ithird floor
Reviewed July 17, 2010

This was truly a wonderful experience. The beef was cooked to perfection. The staff was friendly and efficient. My rating of a very good instead of excellent in this area was due to an excessive wait for the dessert. As we know this may have had nothing to do with the servers performance. It did not matter as I took the dessert with me and indulged in the decadent flourless chocolate cake later.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Sandy58083
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We just spent 2 night at the Charlotte Hotel. We ate dinner one evening at their restaurant as well. Everything was wonderful. Excellent service! Quiet room. Wonderful sheets and towels. Anyone who does not rate this 5-stars is insane. We had a wonderful time. You can easily walk to the waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Hotel is easy to find, about 3 miles west of US13. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Room had step-in shower and lots of nice amenities. Huge, comfortable bed. Dinner menu has both seafood and steak choices. The filet mignon was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2009

I recently spent one night in Onancock at the Charlotte Hotel and was generally pleased. I was travelling by myself and although I had a reservation for a smaller room, the owner was going to put me in and charge me for a larger room. When I told him that the price was too high, he gladly put me in a smaller room. The room itself was fine. The bed was comfortable; the shower was great. You could tell that the owners put a lot of $$$ into renovating the hotel. I really could not find any fault at all with the room. I did not eat dinner in the hotel restaurant, although there seemed to be a good crowd there. I would not hesitate to return to this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2009

The one restaurant that has consistently impressed me with the food, service, and atmosphere for years! A wonderful place and worth every penny! I've never stayed at the hotel, because I am a local residence, but I will never hesitate to do so if the opportunity arises!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends