We stayed in block 9. Very good central location. The best part of the trip for me was the staff. Everyone was so friendly and animated. There is always lots to do. The pool is very clean and the swim up bar is great. Santiago was the bartender in the pool bar. He was very good at his job. As for the a la cartes, we had the grill, seafood, and international. Not a complaint for all 3. The buffet restaurant was excellent as well. I really liked the stir fry station and the pasta staion. They cook it in front of you. The desserts were a little bland but thats ok. I needed to save room for more drinks anyways. The beers on tap there are Bucanero and Cristal. Both were delicious. Yes, maybe the rooms are a bit outdated, but who cares? You are only in your room for a small portion of the day. The rooms are very clean though with AC(which works awesome), TV, patio balcony, extra blankets, and for you ladies out there, they have hair dryers. There are also hangers in the closet so no need to bring any. Be sure to visit the Pizza shack for lunch. Jordi and Danilo were excellent servers there and are both very friendly and funny. We went horse back riding for an hour and it only cost 10 pesos. It was a great experience. All the entertainment was great! There is definitley entertainment for all ages. We really liked the magician and the contortionist during the night shows. Be sure to try the donut strips located near the stage at night time. The dude also makes cotton candy as well. The lobby bar was a nice spot to relax. There was always lots of room there. Osvaldo was a great server there. Anyways, I hate typing long stories. To make a long story short, me and my girlfriend enjoyed the trip and we would recommend this resort to anyone.
Mike and Hailey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco