2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$66
Hotels.comUS$121
eDreamsUS$55
TravelocityUS$121
All reviews small beach an oasis crashing waves place to stay spent two nights clean pool rooms are comfortable ocean yum french waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

This place got a piece of my heart. I fall in love with this place at the first sight. I love everything about this place. The customer service is fantastic. The manager and the staff are very friendly. If you like to be around nature this place is the perfect one. What I like more about this place is being able to listen to the wave of the ocean while I was in my room. Oh I forget to mention the food, Oh! the food is so delicious. So if you are thinking about visiting Jacmel, this is the best place to stay. You will not regret, you will have a great experience

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank everythingmimie
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I spent two nights including New Years Eve, and was impressed with all the staff, the location, with its small bay and beach....sea access, clean pool, and range of comfortable cool rooms.
A day out your round Jacmel town arts and crafts, plus faded french houses, then through the bustling but facinating market, followed by a short walk in the natural hills to swim in crystal clear and refreshing Basson Blue waterfall is highly recommended.
This area is a must on any visit to Haiti if only for the excitement of the scenic journey there!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
HOTELCYVADIER, Owner at Hotel Cyvadier Plage, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for this beautiful review of our services and Jacmel.
It was an absolute pleasure serving You and we hope to have the chance to serve on any future trip to Haiti-Cheri.

Sincerely Yours,

Christophe Lang

Reviewed August 13, 2019

I went to Cyvadier for drinks with friends at the end of a log day and was amazed at the view of the coast. It is a breathtaking view of Haiti, and a very nice ambiance. Friendly staff! The hotel looks like a nice place to consider a stay, with plenty of active water activities (kayak and paddle boarding) for those who are looking for those accommodations.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank KGB612
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had then privilege to stay at here twice now, and I’m more impressed than ever. The food is always amazing, the staff are so helpful, and you can’t beat the views of the Caribbean. I stayed over New Years which is also Haitian Independence, and the NYEve party is something I don’t want to miss again! Complete with live music, fireworks, and a champagne toast at midnight, this celebration is one of a kind here. Truly a joy to stay here!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying at the hotel but we already expected that we would love it from visiting the restaraunt and using the pool many times, we were just waiting for the opportunity to stay. Everything about this hotel is beyond beautiful from the swimming pool and surrounding greenery, the little private and secluded beach cove to the view from the restaurant which is breath taking. I love the food and menu and have never had a disappointing meal and have probably eaten there upwards of twenty times. I also had the most delicious fresh mango juice which I would highly recommend.

We stayed in the basic room to accomadate three of us but there was nothing ‘basic’ about it, firstly they gave us a selection of two rooms a garden view or ocean front so ofcourse we chose ocean front and were literally steps from the ocean, outside there were two rocking chairs to listen to the waves crashing at night, and inside there was everything you would need, there was only a fan and not AC but this worked sufficiently. I can’t wait to return and try a different room next time.

Date of stay: September 2018