“Verde Azul SUP tour.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Verdeazul SUP & Eco Tours

Verdeazul SUP & Eco Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Aguadilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Verdeazul stand up paddle board (SUP) and eco tours located on the north coast of Puerto Rico in Aguadilla. Stand up paddle board tours, lessons, sales and rentals. Surf lessons and rentals. Eco Tours to some of Puerto Rico's breathtaking attractions. Snorkeling gear & beach accessory rentals. Great fun for all ages and abilities. Come explore Puerto Rico with us!
cocoa beach
“Verde Azul SUP tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

This was our first trip to PR. We are experienced SUP paddlers and came across their shop while looking for a place to eat. Scott, Adrien and Miguel were very helpful in arranging a paddle tour and making reservations for us for a zipline tour. They happily rescheduled our SUP tour to ensure that we could make the zipline tour on a weekday that was less crowded. The entire crew are very helpful and honest and go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013

Fairhope, Alabama, United States
“Exceed the expectation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

We're in the last leg of our vacation, I was looking for some adventure activities for my two teenagers son. Just happened to come across the web site and decided to give it a try. I was please with the services and professionalism of Verdeazul staff. Our tour guide very passionate of his work and it showed. Both of my sons having a great time and get along well with their tour guide. I would recommed this SUP tour to anybody.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“THE PLACE THAT MADE MY VACATION!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

They were so cool and helpful.

The paddle board excursion was an amazing day with my friends, and we jumped off of an old sugar mill into the ocean.

My surf lesson had me getting up on my own after just one lesson, and they had this great camera rigged to the end of the surfboard so I got it all captured.

This is IT for making your Isabela vacation extremely special.

Visited May 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Trip! Professional and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I recently went to PR for some surf and fun. We always have fun, but these guys make our trip! They got to know us right away. Adrian, our instructor was awesome! We went through the typical safety stuff on day one (as everyone should) then moved on to some awesome fun! Miguel and Scott helped Adrian pick us some more challenging boards to help increase our skill level. Now I'm now "good" but I rode some amazing ways I will never forget! We finished up our vacation with a river SUP with Adrian. I had never done any paddle boarding and wasn't sure what I would think. It was soooo much fun and beautiful too!! Honestly for anyone of any skill level looking to have a great time, these are the people to call! I know I will be again in the next few months!

Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Service & LOTS of Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

I was with my mom when we stumbled upon Verdeazul & booked a SUP tour with Adrian. It was so much fun cruising the river and Adrian is an all around awesome guy. He was very patient with my mom (who doesn't swim) and the tour itself was very relaxing with beautiful views of the nature around us, and of course tons of laughs. I even scheduled a surf lesson for the following day with Adrian, which was also a blast. Definitely recommend Verdeazul to all, everyone is very friendly and you will definitely have a great time. I will return again on the next trip.

Visited May 2013