“Great diving in aguadilla!”

Aquatica Dive and Surf
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in Aguadilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1987 and endorsed by the Puerto Rico Tourism Co., we offer scuba, surf and stand up paddleboard lessons, tours and sales in the Aguadilla and Isabela areas. Best prices in town! Professional and friendly staff. Representatives of major brands such as Atomic Aquatics, CressiSub, Costa del Mar , Olukai and more....
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I had a chance to dive with Jose, from Aquatica on 2 days. Both dives were very enjoyable with lots of sea life at Al Natural as well as Crash Boat beach.

My first experience using the DPV s....diver propulsion vehicle....makes diving against a current effortless and you can cover a huge amount of underwater area on one tank.
The dpv s that I used on both days were in excellent condition and very powerful.

Aquatica stock excellent dive equipment and the rental gear that I used was in excellent condition with the BCD being brand new.

Jose is an excellent instructor and guide and I thorough enjoyed my time diving with him. He has years of experience in these waters and conducts his training and diving in a very professional manner.

I highly recommend Aquatica and will definitely use them again when I return to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.

1  Thank Deborah H

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We dove with Rainer on a night dive at Crash Boat Beach. Both my friend and I were doing a night dive for the first time - one of us was a newly certified diver, myself a bit more experienced. We had such a memorable time experiencing diving under the stars. Rainer was a friendly and knowledgable dive master who made us feet comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend this dive to anyone interested in pushing their diving limits beyond the daytime and discovering what comes out to explore the ocean at night.

If you decide to dive with Aquitica, make sure to dive with Rainer. He's an excellent dive master with tons of experience and medical training. Not only do they have top notch staff, but they also have top notch gear. From a person who owns their own scuba BCD and regulator, I was impressed by the gear they had available for rental. All of it was less than a year old and in great condition.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jose E R, Owner at Aquatica Dive and Surf, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thanks for thrusting us! Hope to seeyou soon again. Let's try dpv,,'s next time!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Jose and Raul provided a fantastic experience. We are seasoned divers and had a great time. Very professional and courteous, they took us on excellent dives and within everyone's limits. I would strongly recommend this outfit to anyone, thank you Aquatic Dive and Surf.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jose E R, Owner at Aquatica Dive and Surf, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thanks for diving and thrusting us! Hope to see you soon.again

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We were worried about the weather since it was very windy. Put at ease by the owners. Conditions were favorable. Crash Boat Beach dive destination. Extremely professional. Would HIGHLY recommend this group. Easy to make reservation. They are also flexible as we had to move our date after reservation made. Dive instructors so good!

Jose E R, Owner at Aquatica Dive and Surf, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

We really appreciate your time w us1 hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is THE PLACE to go diving. Jose and his wife are absolutely fantastic, and super knowledgeable about everything! We had an amazing time on our vacation, and can't thank them enough for helping is make some truly awesome memories!