“Hidden Gem”

Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Francachela arises when friends gather to have fun. And we have the elements for it to be fullfilled: Tapas, great wine, mexican dishes, hamburgers and craft beers. As well as, crative sushi rolls and artisanal pizzas.
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Francachela is indeed an astonishing place to go. My group composed of 10 people tried most of the main dishes and their comments were "delicious".

On my part, I tried a few things. The Spicy Tuna Roll can fool you. It looks small but it's quite appetizing. The taste of the spicy mayo is something else and de presentation as you can see is very well made. On the other side I tried the Ying Yang roll, which was half raw fish and half steak. The taste of the two mix so well I just kept craving some more.

Lastly I tried the house made Passion Fruit Sangria. Usually the tastes are always sweet but this one I liked since you could actually feel the mix of sweetness and rum. Let's not forget the waitress service which I cannot complain.

Overall I rated the restaurant Excellent. Food is great, drinks as well, service was good and pricing is affordable for such a good experience.

Hope this helps,

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

The food was great and the atmosphere was inviting to spend more time there and enjoy their cuisine.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

We went with a big group and the waitress was very kind and patient. The food was amazing, Tried the mofungo dish with skirt steak etc and it was delicious.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, great location and the waitress are stunning and make you feel welcome. Definitely one of my happy places!

Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Sushi, pizza, burgers a little bit of everything ... Great atmosphere, great food, good service!! Must go !!