“Darling breakfast spot”

Tbc Food & Drink
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Two hospitality veterans bringing clean and healthy breakfast, lunch, brunch, cocktails & more to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Clean plates, full bellies...Can't lose! tbc food & drink is an inclusive community environment serving fresh and healthy comfort food.
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I'd heard rave reviews about this place and decided to visit with my husband and cousin for breakfast/brunch. It is very easy to get to and parking is ample and free. Be aware of the operating hours, we almost missed the chance to make it. The location is absolutely adorable and quirky. The menu is small but intricate and different, and they always have specials on top of the regular selections. I had a refreshing rosemary lemonade and a wafflewich. My companions had the omelet 3 and the simple breakfast. Everything was delicious and filling! Prices are very reasonable and the service/staff was top notch. The only thing I felt could be improved is the lack of air conditioning inside. While there are ceiling fans, the heat can get uncomfortable. Nonetheless, it's a great little eatery.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We booked TBC for our wedding, it was word of mouth, how I found TBC. All thru the process of emailing back and forth , for over 1 month, everything was extremely professional and fast response which is rare for the island. +
Once we arrived to PR from NYC the first thing we did was have Lunch at TBC, meet Christine and had a bite to eat with our family, with no doubt we knew the food would be great and the service.
The day of the wedding everything was excecuted to perfection, service, food, drinks, cleanness, even some small details of decoration. There Waitstaff is very friendly.
We can't complain with TBC, 2 thumbs UP + the last day of our trip we stoped for brunch and they make some killer Mimosas!! Thanks you all at TBC, see you next time ..

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I would give it a 5! But, my husband isn't a fan of healthy food, so he would give it a 4 lol.
I love anything that doesn't make me feel bloated, but still fills me up. I ordered a spinach, red pepper, and cheddar omelet and added feta cheese and tomatoes. I also ordered the hummus and that was to die for! My husband ordered the same omelet (without the feta and tomatoes), and said the egg lacked "flavor." He's Puerto Rican, so he's used to adobo and a bunch of seasonings on everything lol.
He also ordered blueberry-ricotta french toast. He liked that :) and my son loved the mixed fruit drink!
We came here last year and would definitely come again. Very child friendly and great service!
Also, the coffee was perfect!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We contacted Christine and Courtney several months ago on our hunt for a catering company for our June wedding on the west side of the island (not easy to find a professional one!) Until being referred to TBC by our officiant, I had communicated with four different caterers and/or restaurants who either flaked at the point of drawing up a contract, or communication was just too inconsistent to trust for such an important day. Christine and Courtney were a Godsend! We could only go by photos of their food on Instagram since we planned from Los Angeles, but we were so pleasantly surprised when we were finally able to have a tasting only a few days before the wedding. The food was a nice play on local tastes but with a modern, fresh twist. It was the healthiest, but still incredibly flavorful cuisine that we enjoyed in Puerto Rico. (Many of us were used to healthy fare in Los Angeles and Puerto Rico's fried foods were not easy on our stomach so TBC came to the rescue.)
Aside from the tasty food in their charming restaurant, planning our wedding menu was a breeze with TBC. From start to finish, Christine was always available. She planned ahead for issues she might anticipate with rental company items, she offered to have me ship things to their restaurant so I wouldn't be burdened with dragging everything with us in our luggage, she let us borrow items from the restaurant and they met us at the venue a couple of days in advance for a walk-thru to make sure we were all on the same page for set up and event flow.
I am an event planner in LA and I can't say how comforting it was to have such a professional team in charge of our catering. I didn't have a day-of planner for the wedding (since I figured I could keep an eye on things...ha!), and Christine was so careful not to burden me with issues she could handle. She did a wonderful job of helping to keep the "planner-less party" moving and I am eternally grateful.
Thank you, Christine and Courtney, for creating a menu our guests still mention and for helping make our day so very special. We hope to celebrate an anniversary at the villa some day and most look forward to your delicious food and working with you again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Went here for both lunch and breakfast, both meals were terrific. The restaurant is in a little house decorated with unique, colorful artwork. The food here was very fresh and clean- -not processed- prices here ranged from $8-12 for both lunch and dinner. Super chia pudding with fresh mango!