“Best Breakfast & Brunch in Aguadila and possibly the NW of PR”
Review of Mona

Mona
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Aguadilla
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: Cozy place serving high-end coffee, pastries, sandwiches, crepas, all-day fresh breakfast and light lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Mona on Rte # 107 at Aguadilla,PR was recommended to us by a local passer by as we discovered that Levain Bakery at Ramey, was closed due to Three Kings Day. It was a surprise the service, the friendliness of their staff, as we were long lost friends(one thing for sure that part of the island has this contagious friendliness and helpfulness towards travelers). I had the vegetarian omelette and my wife had the three cheese grilled cheese. All of it was awesome! We recommend it. There are two Mona locale's at the same Rte # 107, the small one, at a small mall(which we went) and the bigger one, which had a long waiting line. Congrats to owner Cesar Santiago and the Aguadilla Premium Restauran Group.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Great service and delicious food with a vast variety of plates! The decor is very unique as wel. 5 STARS any day

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I travel to Aguadilla Puerto Rico every year for the winter..it's great to see the Mona has opened a second location on route 107.. I had the ribs and wow what delicious unique flavored sauce that made me want to "sop up"the sauce from my plate with the potatoe..Karla was our server..and her knowledge of the menu was clear that Mona knows what they are doing...stop in, customer service is second to none.. and get ready to say"oh this food is so good" parking available

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Best Breakfast/Brunch Place on the Westside of the island! I have been here multiple times and the flavorful food does not cease to amaze me. I absolutely love the coffee the make and the breakfast sampler is just to die for. Hands down, the best french toast I have ever had!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

This was our first time to Mona. i did not know that they specialized in breakfasts and was really intrigued. Tried the 3 egg omelette with cheese on top, bacon and potatoes and even though it was 2:30 PM (they serve it all day). It took me a while to accept that I also wanted a nice beer, and this my first with beer with omelette lunch. And yes this was among the best omelettes that I have enjoyed.

My wife tried the tropical chicken with mashed potatoes and fruit on top. She was happy with her selection.

The espresso coffee was perfectly done.

It is an interesting place, it has a number of features that are more associated with a bakery or cafe than a restaurant. But this was a really good choice, and an excellent opportunity to step away from the more common options.