“Must visit in Isabela”
Review of Cinco

Cinco
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: A casual elegant place were you can enjoy seafood, steaks, pizza and local food.
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Excelent service, excelent food, excelent prices, and beautiful place. Highly recommended... will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Cinco is a good choice for a quick lunch. The food is good and the prices more or less in line with the quality. The menu is not impressive. Given that this restaurant is owned by the same people who present you with Desecheo and 3 other restaurants of excellence in the Aguadilla area, I am just surprised that its servings are not of the same stature as the other restaurants.

It's good; but, nothing to write home to mother about.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this restaurant thanks to Trip Advisor and let me tell you i kid you not. The food is amazingly good. I had the yuca salmon croquettes, fajitas, ceviche, coconut lemonade, chocolate cake with ice cream and i cannot say anything negative of this meal. Taste is amazing, quality, freshness and service are all that pf 5 stars. Thank you Gerardo for a great dinner.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Average food, good price. I didn't liked the facilities. I think the acoustic is not good and its too loud when everyone is talking at the same time. I just wanted to get out of there, I had a headache. I think this will be the first and last time I visit Cinco. However, my mom liked it and enjoyed her food.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Great ambience and look. The best of the best food. I've tasted almost everything on their menu but my favorite so far is the Mongolian grouper. A delicious grouper with some Mongolian steak on top, beautifully seasoned with four pieces of corn on the cob. The price isn't bad either, I come here every once in a while, everyone should do the same.

1  Thank Jean Carlos M