All reviews dressing room boat excursion luxury resort golf course grenadine islands swimming pool ultimate luxury restaurants and bars pink sand gorgeous beach the entire staff very special place management team one bedroom suite st vincent tobago cays water slides
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We arrived on the beautiful island of Canouan 5 minutes before our SVG flight was supposed to take off from St. Lucia. SVG must get an amazing "on time" rating. The driver from Pink Sands Club met us at the tiny airport with cool towels & water to whisk us off to their stunning property.

The approach to the hotel is littered with turtles all out enjoying the late afternoon air. With gentle breezes from the Atlantic it never felt too warm & was always comfortable so who could blame them. Upon arrival we were met with a delicious cocktail made by JeffNeil. After being given a quick tour of the main area's of the hotel we were shown to our rooms.

The beachfront suites are jaw droppingly gorgeous & very hi-tech. All the tech was quite user friendly even for one who often feels it's best to have an 8 year old on hand to show them how to use all the functions. You walk through the dressing room to get to the lovely bathroom & I'm not sure I own enough clothes to fill the closets. The tub is begging you to have a good long soak and the shower has so many spout options that a cold spot is never a worry! There is a nicely stocked minibar with complimentary soft drinks, water, beer, milk, tea, coffee, chocolate, nuts & delicious rum cake that is topped up regularly. The coffee machine is easy to use & has a good variety to chose from. The bedroom is huge and supremely comfortable with Frette linen & pillows. The moveable glass wall that accommodates the TV offers another way to enter the sitting room & enjoy the view/listen to the ocean waves from your bed. We were greeted with a champagne split & trays of canapés & petit fours on the coffee table which didn't last long & a perfect start to our stay. There is a dining table available in the sitting room & on the spacious balcony should you decide to dine in-room. Each night I returned to my room to find naughty petit fours that will do nothing to help your waistline! Sunset reflections & sunrises are amazing from the balcony along with star & moon watching to end the night. I loved the fact that the staff quickly knew without being told we wanted the chairs set up near the railing so we could fully enjoy the view & stopped putting the furniture back where it belonged! This was this sort of seamless service that made Pink Sands very special.

The many long beaches are never packed & we rarely had more than 4 others when sunbathing & were often the only guests there. Each suite is given a golf buggy to get around the 1200 acre property. Getting lost was definitely my favourite part of our stay there plus, like a 12 year old, I loved driving the cart. I came to believe that the staff were warned we have the most horrible sense of direction as after our second journey out it appeared that on every 4th corner there was a member there to help us with directions. I had visions of the reception sending out a warning via walky-talky that "they're on the move again" as such is the level of care that each of them took with us! Not that their directions helped us one little bit & it almost became our mission to get as lost as possible. It really is the only way to see all the vast areas each more beautiful than the last. I'm not a golfer & have a bit of a hatred for the game, but the course is breathtakingly gorgeous & not to be missed. The 13th hole is the best (but not the only by a long shot) place to see the sunset. Have JeffNeil make you the best BBC you'll ever have or give you a bottle of wine to take up there & enjoy.

Breakfast is the best there. I rarely eat breakfast, but the omelettes, benedicts, bacon/sausage and baked goods were too difficult to resist. All presented with a shot of different yummy smoothy each day made by the delightful Dhneeshia (hope I spelt that correctly!). When I return I will definitely have the pancakes with honey butter as I'm now kicking myself that I did not try them. The food cannot be faulted & was impeccable in presentation no matter which restaurant we attended on the property. The singer at dinner has a lovely voice & a perfect playlist.

Pink Sands organised a boat for us to go to Tobago Cay, which is a must when in the area. The Cays are only a 30 minute ride away. The diving/snorkelling is amazing. We saw many fish, turtles & even a Nurse shark! For a pre-Cay snorkel head over to Shell Beach where there are some good fish to view. Don't forget your underwater camera.

Another must is a visit to the spa. I opted for the 85 minute aromatherapy massage which was divine. Wish I'd been there longer to try more treatments.

I shall continue to have my fantasy of one of my children having their wedding in the delightful chapel on the property till I make it happen. It truly is a fairytale setting & I cannot think of a better place to seal your vows.

Thank you Daniel & Jan for all your care & kindness during our too short 5 night stay. You should be commended on the service provided. The staff were invisible, but without fail always there when needed. My sister & I take a yearly holiday with each other & this has to be up there as the best yet. It will be almost impossible to top next year. We wish you all the best of luck in the future which I'm sure you won't need as Pink Sands is a spectacular place. We shall certainly be back.....hopefully for a wedding!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank fmbrandler2016
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Wow wow wow ......... this is truly a beautiful hotel and the island is breathtaking!
We arrived at Canuoun airport by small aircraft which had landed at a cute little building just us and one other person , the quickest I've ever got through passport control !! We were whisked away in luxury to Pink Sands quickly and arrived 10 min later . This is another level ..... beautiful coastal scenery , the 200 acre resort is pristine and cared for meticulously. Our driver took us to our villa named Villabu which had the most breathtaking view we had ever seen !! The villa was large , spacious and luxurious.
Awaiting our arrival was Doreen and Jennifer wonderful ladies who looked after us from the second we arrived to the second we left ....

The hotel was glamorous, chic , and truly fitting for its surroundings . We spent time going to the pool admiring its beautiful beach with Jeffinel our bar man who was very conscientious and fun . The breakfast room down on ground level in the hotel was light and airy room with lovely decor, serving a varied variety of wares . You must try the freshly squeezed OJ delicious.

The kids club was amazing true child's paradise , facilities and timetable to suit children of all ages .

I could ramble for hours about things to do and see but I would be spoiling it for you just take my word for it and go see yourself .

They said it's a millionaires playground oh my it certainly is .... A get away from it all !!!

The only down fall of this beautiful, out of this world little island is ...... we had to leave !!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 603melissas
Reviewed May 31, 2017

If you're looking for some time away to enjoy the natural beauty of the Caribbean in a truly relaxed setting, this is the perfect place for you. It is upscale, secluded and restful. The suites are beautifully appointed and the staff could not be more gracious and accommodating from the minute they meet you at the airport. They call you by name each time they see you, and look to make your stay perfect and and your every wish a reality. We spent time enjoying the gorgeous and uncrowded beaches, searching for shells, going for walks and some challenging golf. Our suite came with a golf cart that we could use to explore the grounds of this gorgeous resort. It was only a 4-day trip, but lovely from start to finish. We look forward to our next visit to this little piece of paradise!

Room tip: I believe all rooms have a water view, and being a low rise (only 2 floors with suites), there is not a bad room to be had.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Audrey B
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Once you touch down on the Island you feel you leave everything else behind. We arrived with SVG Air and came via St.Lucia. The moment you are being greeted by the friendly resort staff picking you up at the airport, you feel that everything else just becomes less important. The short transfer to the resort before you see the Pink Sands Club down below, driving down the road and arriving at the main entrance just 10 minutes after you left the airport. The lobby is beautifully built on top of the hillside, allowing to enter it and just seeing the blue of the ocean, everything is held in white and the beautiful colorful chandeliers telling you that you just arrived at a very special place. The check in is done fast and while you still zipping on your welcome drink, someone is ready to escort you to your room, or better to your suite. Everything is matching and while you get a tour of the resort on your way to your suite you start asking yourself, if this is actually a resort or a private home of someone who invited you to stay. It just doesn't look like a resort or a hotel, all those little details here and there, places to rest and sit down you just can't stop looking around, than the beauty of the blue ocean, the white sand beach and the breeze helping you to cope with the mix of heat and ac. Once you arrive in your suite you feel that you are the first person who ever step inside that suite. The lights turning on while you are walking, everything still looks brand new and the sound of the video clip playing combined with the view overlooking the beach and the ocean are just the beginning of an amazing time. Over the next couple of days we were able to dine in, what we believe, all restaurants, the resort has to offer. We enjoyed breakfast at Lagoon Cafe where the friendly morning breakfast team is welcoming you and remembering what you and your kids like. Some helpful tips and stories about the Island and you are ready to discover the resort and believe me, there is a lot to discover. An endless amount of beaches to choose from, either with available service or just kept the way it is, if we counted correct, we visited 6 different beaches during our stay and we still don't know, which one we preferred over the other. Each of the restaurants offers you a different choice of food. Either a bit more local, a bit more Italian, International or Asian, somehow you find different flavors every day. Don't miss out the ride to the 13th hole of the amazing golf course. Even if you don't play, take your golf cart, yes every suite comes with a golf cart and drive up. Get lost like everybody on your way and be amazed by the view you will find. We went up I don't know how many times and it is different every time you come up. Play gold either early in the morning or later in the day, it is getting hot out there. Never miss out a quick conversation with a staff member you meet everywhere, waving you hello and offering you direction when you are "lost" again. As the resort, there are endless option to spend your day: Beach, Spa, Restaurants, Bars, driving around, going to the most amazing Kids Club, not sure if my kids enjoyed this area more or us, walking, going to the Gym, playing golf, going on a boat excursion, and so on and so on. Enjoy the food in the more up-scaling restaurant Juliet or a relaxed dinner at L'Ance Guyac Beach Club, we loved the ribs, with our kids we didn't feel to do a private beach dinner but on one evening we saw a couple enjoying a dinner at one of the beaches. I could go on for hours and write about every little detail but it would always come back to the same point. that place is just amazing. It just doesn't feel like a resort, you feel like the people are just here for you. We truly enjoyed our self and our kids haven't stopped asking when we will go back. So if you don't mind changing plains a coupe of times before you arrive but therefore find something truly amazing, this place is just about right.

Room tip: All Suites are having ocean view, just decide if you prefer ground floor or first floor
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MAJonTour
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Having spent a week in St Vincent and travelling through the Grenadine islands (Bequia, Tobago Cays, Union Island and Mayreau) the purpose of my trip to The Pink Sands Club was for my sister and I to relax after a busy week. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect destination or hotel. The suite was spacious and modern with wonderful views overlooking the white sand beach and coral reef. The bedroom was comfortable, clean and a good size for my sister and I. There was a walk-in closet and a bath/shower with double wash basins and lots of beauty products for us to use whilst we unwound. We were even given a gold buggy to help us navigate the large resort...

The hotel is set on sizeable grounds with white sand beaches, golf course and tennis courts for those who love sports. There is also a gym (reformer pilates, spinning and other equipment). Watersports are also offered (snorkelling in the sizeable reef and kayaking).

There are a number of restaurants at the resort which serve very good food.

The staff are attentive and provide exceptional service; I was particularly grateful for the help of Gideon, Nadine, Rhonda, Troy, Rohan, Jamiel and Candace plus the other members of the team!

Date of stay: May 2017