“First breakfast of the trip!”
Review of Duke's Beach House

Duke's Beach House
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Ka'anapali
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Honoapiilani Hwy
Description: Located just steps from the sand, our striking open-air restaurant offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean along Kaanapali North Beach at the Honua Kai Resort and Spa. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients are featured throughout the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. The cuisine is Hawaiian influenced with a focus on fresh, sustainable seafood and premium steaks. In keeping with the tradition of the Duke’s restaurants in Hawaii and California, Duke’s Beach House boasts a casual, nostalgic ambiance honoring the great Duke Kahanamoku.
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Our waitress was super friendly and very helpful with explaining the menu. We were there right at 7:30 and were served promptly. Food was fresh and quite tasty. Found it a bit pricey! With tip $100 for the 4 of us. Had some pool food later in the day. Fish tacos and nachos were excellent. I am sure we will end up there again this week.

1  Thank 191devinm

Reviewed July 22, 2016

We ate a couple good meals at Dukes and ordered many cocktails and smoothies from them as they were located very close to our room, the pool and a gazebo we rented. We got to know several of their people during our stay. Jerry, Shawn and Brandon were a few of our favorites.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Best burger! Probably not a place you would think of for a burger, but it was amazing. I actually ordered the tuna steak which was scrumptious, but hubby's burger was soooo good.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Any meal there is good but their Calamari was amazing. Their salads were pretty spectacular also. I enjoyed the view from their deck and feeding the birds bits of rice. I know, I know I'm not supposed to but I can't help myself. They are so tiny and cute. For breakfast try their island fruit tray with their yummy mimosas.

1  Thank jennifersG9541AK
Reviewed July 20, 2016

The place was beautiful. We were a large party and we were seated in a semi-private area. Place was very crowded but our server was excellent and I enjoyed the meal and the wine.

Would definitely go back again.